008 Inside Liz II
5.3k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I didn't lie right? It feels so much better having it inside your slutty pussy." Jay said as he savour the taste of the spasms of her pussy walls. He almost came again from the divine feeling of her pussy squeezing his dick.

"Yesh, it feelsh sho goood." Liz slurred as she answered.

"And there's nothing more amazing than feeling my cum shooting inside your womb. Think about it." Jay whispered again into her delirious mind as he moved slowly at first. Pleasuring her with slow deep thrust.

"Ooohhh.. aaahhh... Oohh Jaayy.. you fuck me sooo goood!" Liz moaned her praise.

"So much better than your husband?"

"Ooohh... Sooo goood..."

"Answer me, or I'll stop.." Jay threatened as he thrust slower than before almost stopping.

"N-n-nooo... Don't stopp!"

"So? Do I fuck you better than your husband?" Jay asked again then teasing her clit sending more pleasure in her body.

"Yes! Mmm.. Yes! You ffuuckk me... mmm.. sooo much... much betterr than mmmyy husband! Ooohh"

"Well said Liz. Well said. Here's a reward." Jay said as he pinch her clit and drive hard deep inside making her cum.

"Oooohhh, I.. I'm c-cummingg!" Liz convulsed as she came and Jay started fucking her harder, deeper and faster, not letting her go down from her orgasm.

"I'm going to cum Liz. Where do you want me to cum?" Jay asked her.

"Ahh.. aaahh.. o-o-outside." Liz answered her mind still regained a bit of clarity.

Jay removed her dick out of her pussy and moved to put it inside her mouth. "Stubborn slutty sister." He groaned as he once again shoot his cum inside her mouth. Liz climaxed once again after tasting his cum and her mind recalled Jay said earlier about his cum inside her womb will feel amazing.

After cumming, Jay raised Liz on all fours above the sleeping Alfie. Then he plunged his dick back inside her pussy.

"Ooohhhh.. deeeeppp.. goood.." Liz moaned, blinded by lust as she ignored her husband under her.

"Liz, should you be saying that now? Your husband might wake up and hear you." Jay whispered in her ear as he screw her from behind. He felt her pussy contract as she realized her husband is under her. She suppressed her moans and tried to be as quiet as possible.

Liz got nervous after realizing her husband sleeping underneath her and tried to be as quiet as possible. But every thrust of Jay felt even more amazing. Her nervousness and guilt fueling the heat her body has been feeling.

"Liz, you're a naughty cheating wife. Not only do you want to be watched while having sex, you're even happy that you're cuckolding your husband." Jay whispered.

"Nnnhhhooo, th-thatsh nnno truuue!" Liz shook her head as she answered as if convincing herself rather than denying.

"Your mouth might be saying that but you're body is conveying the truth to me." Jay said as he fucked her in slow but deep thrusts. Then he stopped.

Liz, turned her head back to him, eyes glazed and pleading as she said, "Ohh Jay, don't stopp!" Unknowingly moving her hips which was stopped by Jay's hands.

"Are you a naughty cheating wife? You better answer me right or we'll stop here." Jay asked again.

"I am! I am a naughty cheating wife that cums when being watched and my body feels excited as I cheat on my husband sleeping under me!" Liz surrendered and admitted.

"I told you Liz, I like honest people. The more honest you are, the more I'll make you feel good." Jay said and moved his body and hands to make her cum.

Liz moved her body to meet his rhythm as it gets faster and she reached the top again. "I'm.. I'm cummmiiinngg againnn!"

Jay changed positions and placed Liz on top of him and guide her to go down on him.

Liz impale herself on his cock. Slowly at first, familiarizing herself and gradually getting a faster rhythm as she fucks Jay.

"Who fucks you better Liz?" Jay asked as he watched Liz fuck her mind out of his dick.

"You Jay, you fuckkk... me so much better.. than my husband!" Liz answered and Jay rewarded her with an upward thrust meeting her pussy adding more lust in her. And he repeated this action with every correct answer of Liz, making her body remember that she will feel good with every answer that Jay likes to hear.

"Well said. What are you Liz?" Jay asked again.

"Ooohh, I.. I'm a naughty cheating wife! I love to fuck while being watched! I love cheating on my husband!"

"Good. Who's cock do you like most Liz?"

"Yours! Mmm... I love Jay's long thick and hard cock the most!"

Jay once again changed their positions to as it was before, doggy style with her husband below her and thrusts deeper inside her as her breast sway on Alfie's face.

"Where do you want me to shoot my cum Liz?"

"Ooohh... Inside! I want you to shoot it deep inside me and make me pregnant!"

"Good girl. From now on, I will call you whenever I want to fuck you and you will come. You are my slut who cums hard on my dick. You will obey me and will not trouble me unnecessarily. Understood?"

"Yes! I am your slut! Mmm... Your slut who cums hard only on your big hard cock! Aaahh... You can fuck me whenever, wherever, anytime you want and I will not give you trouble. Oooh yes! I am a naughty cheating wife! Screw my brains out and cum lots inside my naughty cheating pussy!" Liz screamed.

"Excellent! Here's your reward." Jay said as he fucked her harder and deeper while teasing her erogenous zones.

"Ooohhh Jaaayyy, you're making me c-cum again!... I a... I ammm cccummmiiinnggg!!!" Liz roared as she really reached the highest when she felt Jay's cum shot deep inside her womb. After feeling the best orgasm she's ever experienced, she realized that only Jay can give her what she wants.

"Who's pussy is this, Liz?" Jay asked after his climax receded.

"It's yours Jay! My pussy is all yours!" Liz answered.

"Good girl. Don't faint on me now. We're not done yet." Jay declared.

Liz was shocked as Jay once again started banging her. And she lost count of how many times she climaxed and how many times Jay shot his cum deep inside her womb.

Jay tossed Liz all night and only left her swollen pussy when it was near dawn. He felt refreshed after finally discarding his V-card to the very beautiful and alluring wife of his brother.

52