009 A Head inside the Car
4.8k 8 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay slept for an hour before getting up and preparing a simple breakfast.

"Good morning Jay!" Alfie greeted, already wearing work clothes when he saw Jay preparing breakfast. "Man, you can just wait for Auntie Zen, you're stealing her work."

"It's just eggs brother. Nothing fancy, you know I suck at cooking." Jay said acting like nothing happened. "Dig in."

Alfie sat at the dining chair and ate breakfast with him. "Thanks Jay." Alfie said after a while.

"These are just eggs Brother Alfie, and I stayed the night, its the least I can do." Jay said.

"That's not it man. I mean, thanks for satisfying Liz, back at the pool. Liz was so hot last night and the sex felt more amazing than before. Too bad I was too exhausted last night and fell asleep. Ahh, I was in heaven and felt refreshed when I woke up." Alfie explained in detail making Jay feel relief. He thought they were caught when Alfie said the word satisfying.

"What the fuck bro! Too much info! Argh! I swear after opening my company, I'm going to relax and find a hot girl for myself. Or maybe I can ask Sis Annie to make sure to hire hot and sexy employees. I wanna try a hot employee going under my desk and worshipping my cock while fearing someone to catch her." Jay said.

"Whoa! Never knew you have sexual fantasies." Alfie teased laughing.

"The fuck. Of course! I'm a man bro!" Jay defended. Their talk was interrupted as Auntie Zen walked in, then his phone buzzed as he received messages from his other brothers and read its content.

"Oh, I must go to heaven when I die." Jay said.

"Why?" Alfie asked, puzzled by his statement.

"Not only you, even Brother Mike, Mark and Greg sent me a message saying thanks. And that they all had a great night." Jay said, making Alfie laugh.

"Well, when you get married for years, you'll understand."

"Then I will not get married, I will just bang girls, that way I can make more women happy." Jay declared and Alfie laugh while shaking his head.

"It seems that finally after a long time, you've changed your mind about girls." Alfie pointed out.

"Well, I still don't like clingy girls. They're really annoying. Actually, yesterday, I was too exhausted from work just like you before you called. So while resting I thought about things and decided to be more relaxed than kill myself with work. After all, we only have one life. And I want you guys to be more leisurely too so I shared my plans. Although I know the start is also hard work, at least there will come a time when we can all just stay at home and not worry about earning money." Jay explained.

"Good brother, I salute to you. I will also support you, just tell me and I will try to help." Alfie offered.

"Thanks man. I will take you up on your offer and call you when I need it." Jay accepted.

Then Aunt Zen prepared a more sumptuous breakfast and they both ate more with relish.

"It seems to me bro that you sent all your exhaustion to Sis Liz last night." Jay joked.

"Might as well say she masturbated to exhaustion." Alfie laughed.

"Oh poor Sister in law. Don't worry bro. I'll research a stamina boost for you and sis."

"Hush! I'm still young, I can still do it!" Alfie boasted.

"Yeah, yeah."

"What time will you open your clinic? Do you want to catch a ride in my my car or let your Sis in law send you?" Alfie asked Jay.

"It's too early. I'll just ask sister in law to send me back to the clinic. Besides, her car is better than your old one. And I posted a hiring notice in the internet yesterday and I have an applicant today to interview in the afternoon."

"My car is still new, its just not up to the technology. Okay, I'll get going then. Tell Liz I went to work. See ya!"

"Be careful on the road."

"I will. Thanks!"

The front door closed and Jay brought the dishes to the sink.

"Just leave it there Jay, I'll handle it." Auntie Zen said.

"Thanks Auntie. Then I'll check on Sister in law upstairs." Jay said.

"Okay, tell her breakfast is ready when she wakes." Auntie Zen unsuspecting as Jay had been almost a regular guest in the house.

Jay entered the bedroom at the sight of Liz still sleeping. Her lingerie still on but her pussy is fully exposed. He closed the bedroom door, walked on the bed and used his hands as he started pleasuring her pussy. 

Liz stirred as she felt someone's fingers inside her pussy, fearing it to be Alfie, her eyes snapped open and she sat up on the bed.

"Good morning sister in law. Auntie Zen told me to wake you up and tell you that the breakfast is ready. Brother Alfie already went to work. He said for you to send me back to the clinic." Jay said in one go while looking at her and licked his lips while his fingers played with her clitoris.

"Mmm.. good morning Jay.. let me just freshen up and change my clothes." Liz moaned as pleasure once again builds up deep inside her.

"Sure. I suggest you wear a shorter dress than yesterday, no underwear, its hot outside so you'll feel cooler. Right sister in law?" Jay asked still playing with her clit.

"Yes. You're right!" Liz answered and Jay thrusts his finger in and out of her pussy.

"Good girl. Now cum for me." Jay said as he pulled down her lingerie and exposed her breast, bending down to eat her nipple and his other hand played with her breast as his other hand continue to poke her weak spot a few more times bringing her to the top.

"Yyyeesss! I.. I.. I'm ccuummmiinngg!" Liz moaned as her body shuddered in bliss early in the morning on the bed.

"Ok sister in law, get ready and I'll wait for you at the couch. I already ate breakfast so make it fast." Jay said as he left her breathing heavily on the bed before closing the door of the bedroom.

.....

Jay was already sitting on the couch when Liz went down. She was wearing a shorter dress just like what Jay wanted. Then she ate the breakfast Auntie Zen reheated and had a small chat with her.

After eating she got her bags and keys and went to Jay.

"Can we go now?" Jay asked.

"Yes. Let's go?"

They both walked to the front door and as soon as they were out of sight of Auntie Zen, Jay put his hands under her dress to touch her pussy, surprising Liz.

"Just checking if you obeyed me. Good! I will let you suck your favorite cock in the car." Jay whispered in Liz's ear while patting her head.

Liz nodded smiling like a real slut that loves cock.

Jay didn't really worry about Liz sucking him off while driving the car as it is one of the advanced technology in this world but also just newly released so it's still very expensive and he experienced it yesterday. It can be driven on autopilot and the windows can be clear or tinted and the chairs in front can be rotated. It still has wheels though.

As soon as Liz and Jay entered and started the car, they rotated the chair and Liz immediately bent down to unzip his slacks and catch his cock in her mouth. Like a kid excited for getting a lollipop.

She once again suck his cock deep inside her throat. Her mouth already used to Jay's size. Usually, when giving a blowjob to her husband, only Alfie is the one feeling good, but whenever she sucks Jay's cock, it makes her feel as if she's having sex with her husband, even better actually, that feeling shots her to the top just from feeling Jay's big hard cock in her mouth and throat.

And last night, the feeling of his cock inside her was way beyond that feeling, especially when he shoots his cum deep inside her womb. It was incredible, she never thought that there was an even better feeling of climax until she orgasmed when Jay filled her womb with his cum.

Half way to the clinic, Jay cummed in her mouth giving Liz another orgasm for the 3rd time in the car. Her pussy soaking wet with her juices. Jay raised her on his lap and his cock slowly entered her pussy when Liz's phone rang.

42