010 Reaching Deeper
4.6k 4 46
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay looked at name of the caller and saw it was Alfie. He gave Liz her phone, "Answer it, don't get caught." Jay reminded.

"Honey." Liz answered, Jay on the other hand kept slowly pushing his cock into her pussy.

"Yeah. We're already halfway there." His cock was also halfway inside her, giving her an amazing feeling as her pussy contracts while talking to her husband.

"Oh, I.. I don't know hon.. why don't you talk to him? Ahhh!" Liz yelled in surprise as Jay suddenly slammed his cock inside her, filling her pussy up to the entrance of her womb.

"Oooh, I'm alright, a dog suddenly appeared on the road so I was surprised." Liz thought of an excuse as Jay is lifting her up and down his shaft and her mind filling with lust.

"Yeah, not on auto drive. I'll call you later hon,  need to check if the dog is alright... Y-yeah.. take care..bye.." Liz pressed the end button and her phone fell from her hands as she started moving her own hips.

"You really are a naughty cheating wife. You're pussy got so tight it's strangling my cock." Jay chuckled and his hands roam her body to play with her clit and nipple.

"Ooohh yeeesss! I am a naughty cheating wife! Aaaahhh... Aaahhh... I love your big hard cock ramming deep inside my married cheating pussy! Fuck me Jay! Fuckk... You fucckk me soooo goood... Aaahhh.." Liz said as her hips go up and down faster. Lust consuming her mind.

Jay thrusted his hips upward to meet her hips in a rhythm and felt his orgasm near.

"Where do you want me to cum Liz?"

"Ooohhh.. inside! Please cum inside my cheating womb! My naughty pussy belongs to youuu..!" 

Jay groaned as he thrusted his hips upward and his hands pulled Liz's hips down to bury his cock deeper into her and shoot his cum directly at the entrance of her womb.

"Ahh.. aaahhh.. I'm cccuuummmiiinnggg!!!" Liz body spasmed as she reached another mind blowing climax. 

Jay rested Liz at the backseat, her exposed pussy filled with cum slipping out of her cunt.

Jay arranged himself after another sexcapade and rotated his chair back to face the front. They will soon reach the clinic in a few more minutes so he reminded Liz.

"Better arrange yourself sister in law. We'll be arriving at the clinic soon. Come here and sit on the driver's seat. Let's fuck some more at the clinic. Then when you get home, you can continue playing house with my Brother Alfie and make him happy. Understood?"

"Yes." Liz replied exhausted as she lifted her body to obey Jay.

Once they both got out of the car and entered the clinic, Jay immediately open up his zipper to let out Jay Jr, lifted Liz and slammed his cock back into her pussy. Jay fucked Liz as he walked to his resting room not bothering to open up his clinic.

"Sister-in-law, let's practice opening your womb and letting my cock in, alright? I want to sheath my whole cock inside you. See, there's still two or three inches outside that your pussy won't let in." Jay said after tossing Liz a few more times in his resting room and showing her the remaining two inches of his cock still outside her pussy in a mirror.

Jay's cock twitched inside her tight walls as he saw Liz's slutty face in the mirror, her head bent back on his shoulders, smiling while her eyes rolled upwards and her moans and words slurred in mumbles. He made another deep hard thrust inside her and burst at the entrance of her womb sending her to another climax.

Jay remembered that only he had an upgrade in his stamina because after that orgasm, Liz fainted again for the second time in his clinic's resting room.

This time though, he won't stop. He found a Womb Crasher Seal in the VS for 10 VP and bought it, leaving him with 9 VP in his virtual wallet. When attached to a penis, it stimulates the womb of a woman to open and welcome the penis and gives double pleasure to the woman. And the woman will not experience too much pain when her sphincter opens to receive the penis going in and out of it, since a woman's cervix does not really open unless giving birth.

"Since you won't answer, I'll take your silence as a yes, sister in law." Jay said doing and saying whatever he wants since Liz fainted and can't protest to anything. He then brought Liz to his bedroom in Azure to save more time.

He attached the seal at the base of his penis and resumed screwing his fainted sister-in-law. He thrusted till the entrance of her womb, then he felt as if his penis is being sucked by something, inviting it to go deeper. And so he did, he gave another thrust and rush past the entrance, an inch deeper into her womb.

Liz's eyes opened wide and she gasped after feeling Jay's dick deeper into her. It slightly hurt but more so, it feels good, better than just the tip of his penis hitting the entrance of her womb. Not even realizing the change of place she experienced.

"Soo.. tight...! Ugh" Jay groaned feeling the head of his cock in between her cervix walls, tighter than her pussy walls. He stopped for awhile to acquaint his cock with her womb, it was a good thing that he just finished an orgasm, if not, he might have cum from the tightness as soon as he got past the entrance.

"Ooohhh, Jaayyy, I love your big cock! Shoo goood... I'm going to break... Aaahh! Yyour cock ish inshide my cervix wallsh, oohhh goddd, you makin' me cum again.." Liz said in breaks as she felt Jay's cock started moving again and inserting another inch of his cock deeper. "Oooohhhh my goddd! C-c-cummminnnggg!!" She howled like a beast as she squirted for the first time and experienced an unprecedented climax. Her back arched and her head bent backwards, toes curled as her body shuddered from pleasure making her faint again.

Jay still not finish, finally inserted his whole cock inside her womb and started fucking her with abandon, not caring if she's awake or fainted. 

Liz's consciousness wakes and fades with every orgasm she had until Jay reached his climax and fill her womb to the brim and she experienced another higher level of orgasm from before until she totally fainted.

After cleaning both of their bodies, he brought Liz out of the Azure. Then Jay left a note to the sleeping Liz and used her car to take a trip to the mall to buy a laptop computer for himself. As a computer geek in his last life, he can't totally be at ease without a computer of his own.

He bought a laptop worth five thousand lyst, a high spec and latest laptop the technology can offer. He also bought a ten thousand worth of computer parts to make a desktop of his own from scratch, a super computer of his own. Well, not so super as not all parts are good but in the long run, it can be upgraded to be a super computer.

He also spent another five thousand worth of food and other necessities. He bought them on different stores, restaurants and supermarkets then store them inside Azure once he gets inside the car.

After returning to the clinic, he and Liz ate their late lunch and fuck some more before he let Liz go back home before dusk. She fought sleep until she arrived home, took a shower and then went to bed again for a long deep sleep to recover her energy with a smile of satisfaction on her face.

46