011 OS and Games
4k 10 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Once Liz left, Jay locked his clinic. He didn't bother thinking of what would happen knowing his brother's trust on him. He went back in Azure and there he assembled the desktop computer and started making a new operating system compatible for smart phones and computers.

He duplicated the OS in his last world but changed its name to Jags OS or JOS. It's fast and can be integrated to any phone, saves battery and can compress games GB's into MB's and MB's into KB's but still works and without lag, same with computers. Then he also started designing a MMORPG game Grandeur Fantasy.

He spent almost a week in Azure and by the time he left, it was already dawn in the real world. Although he spent a week inside Azure, he was only able to finish Jags Operating System's initial phase. It was worth it though as the OS is already more advanced than existing OS in this world.

Then he charged his remaining 9 VP with 10,000 lyst giving him 1,009 virtual points total. Within his week inside the Azure, he not only worked on the OS and the game. He also gave himself ample time of rest and entertaining himself with the Virtual Store's products.

He thought of how to utilize the Azure where he can bring his women inside without them noticing and also not realize the time difference.

His secrets must remain his alone or with people he can trust without ever betraying him, which is impossible as all people in both of his worlds are free. And that leads him to thinking of purchasing slaves.

He plans to get someone to stay in Azure, one as his clinic assistant and one personal assistant that can manage his business. Although the slaves are a bit pricey when he browsed them, the price was worth it as most of their skills are on peak mastery, the price just depends on the number of skills they have.

Another thing he did was empty the storage room in Azure, he noticed it was as big as his massage therapy room in his clinic. He just hopes there is something he can buy on VS that can copy or make the storage room to look like his massage therapy room.

And so after careful searching and deliberation during his free time inside Azure, he was able to find suitable and affordable products, during his week long stay, that he needed hence the amount he charged for VP.

----------

Item: Kyle (Slave)

Description: A human with talent but average look. His family sold him as a slave to pay off their debts.

Note: Has absolute loyalty slave seal.

Skills Learned:  Hypnotism (Peak Mastery) Life Skills - House Keeping, Cooking, Driving, Communicating, Nursing, Stamina (Peak Mastery)

Price: 200 VP

----------

Item: Leon (Slave)

Description: A talented and adaptable human with an inactive bloodline of a lesser vampire. Despite not having powers, he has a face that can tempt women on land.

Note: Has absolute loyalty slave seal.

Skills:  Hypnotism (Peak Mastery) Life Skills - House Keeping, Cooking, Driving, Communicating, Nursing, Stamina, Acting, Singing, Drawing, Dancing (Peak Mastery), Hacking (Peak Mastery), Management (Peak Mastery)

Price: 400 VP

----------

Item: Illusion Formation

Description: Conjures an almost real illusion of a small area from the user's mind to confuse the guest. A paper divided into four equal parts to be put on four places that will cover the illusion. Only one illusion can be made per formation.

Note: Consumes 1 VP every 360 days.

Price: 50 VP

----------

A 650 worth of purchase left him with 359 VP as remaining balance. His lyst might be draining fast but with this purchase most of his current problems are solved. 

He can utilize the storage room in Azure to be his "Massage Therapy Room" using the illusion formation.

Kyle will act as his assistant at the clinic and he can use his hypnotism on women he liked so they don't bother noticing the feeling of time and change of place.

Leon on the other hand will be his C.E.O. to take care of his businesses and make it grow.

Just then, a paper divided into four equal parts appeared on his bed and two anchor tattoos were engraved and slowly sinked at the back of his palms and finally going invisible on his hands like nothing happened.

Two men appeared like a mirage, bowing and kneeling in front of him.

"Master." Kyle and Leon said in unison.

"Welcome. Alright, stand up. Next time, you don't have to kneel in front of me unless I say so. And only call me Master when it's only us, otherwise, just call me Jay." He said as he watched them stand up and assess them.

"Yes Master." Both of them replied.

Looking at them, Leon does have an advantage over Kyle regarding looks not to mention skills. Kyle would be his assistant though, so his average looks and tame appearance is just fine and can make the ladies and men lower their guards.

Leon as his C.E.O. will surely dominate the business world not only with his looks but also skills. He can even enter the entertainment industry and earn money for him.

"Alright, let's go inside Azure." Jay declared as he put his hand on their shoulders and transferred them inside Azure.

"This is Azure, my personal space, 12 hours here is 1 hour outside, so we can work with a lot of things in here. Kyle will mostly be with me at the clinic and here in Azure to assist me in both of my work as doctor and programmer. 

I will give you both a heads up that I want to fuck women here, I bought you two so I can do that with ease while earning lots of money at the same time. I might ask Kyle for help sometimes to spice things up and also for cleaning up the woman after the sex to avoid suspicions, so if I call you inside the examination or massage room, the first thing you need to do is to put the woman under hypnosis, understood?" Jay explained as both men chuckled in a good natured way.

"Sure Master, just wanna ask, can I also do that?" Kyle openly asked wanting to experience some action too.

"Once in a while, I guess you can, but you must tell me first. It will be your reward if you do a good job." Jay answered.

Turning to Leon, he continued, "Leon will mostly be outside dealing with opening and managing my businesses and other matters that I might need, so you'll both have your work cut out for you. So, any other questions or facts about you that I have to know?" Then he sat on the couch in the living area.

Both men were quiet for a while, Kyle because his question was already answered and he can't think of what to ask, and Leon still thinking of what to ask.

"Uhm, since I'm usually outside, can I also fuck women when I want?" Leon asked not wanting to be outdone.

"No problem, you can bring the woman at the clinic and let me see her first, if I want her, let me taste her first before you. You can even watch as I fuck her or if I'm in the mood maybe we can fuck her together." Jay replied.

"Honestly, I would like that, it's a fetish of mine, to be cuckolded, so it would be an honor to be cuckolded by Master." Leon said directly.

"Whoa, that's one hell of a fetish man! With your looks, women will swarm you. I might be cuckolding you often then. How about you Kyle, what's your fetish?" Jay jested and asked.

"Master, my fetish is watching people fuck outdoors. I also love eating women's pussies more than fucking them. I mostly prefer oral sex." Kyle truthfully answered.

"Wow, I got a jackpot with you both, I love fucking women in relationships but I might also fuck single women if I really like them. In reality though, I have only just fucked one married woman and I enjoyed it. So I plan on tasting more." Jay stated.

"So Kyle, it will mostly be your job to know our clients background. Use hypnosis to know if they have beautiful wives or relatives, ask for their pictures, then if I see and want the woman, we can hypnotise the person to recommend us to the woman for a massage. 

I want you to hypnotise the women I want fuck into them not noticing the change of place or the passage of time as they will be fucked here mostly in Azure. A consultation can take 10 to 15 minutes so we only have 2-3 hours of that in Azure, while a massage takes 30 minutes to 1 hour, so our time in Azure will be for 6 - 12 hours which can make a woman suspicious if we are careless. Do you understand your role now?" Jay explained to Kyle.

"Yes Master, how about their body's sensitivity?"

"Not for the moment, I will tell you if I would be needing it." Jay answered, confident of his skills in making a woman scream in bed.

32