012 Annie
4.1k 4 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Leon, here's the data of the OS that I made and the game I am still currently making, you can study it here. But first, after we leave Azure, I want you to make a legal identity for the both of you. Kyle as a registered nurse and a driver's license for him. You can decide an identity for yourself, then let me know. Also, I want you to enter the entertainment industry, 3/4 of what you earn will be mine and 1/4 will be yours. In return, you can ask for a product to buy once a month on VS, as long as I can afford it, I will get it for you. Just make sure that you can still work for my company while in the entertainment circle. I know you can do it." Jay ordered knowing that 1/4 of Leon's earnings will still be a lot and enough for him to live a bit more well off than others and also exercising his right as the Master. 

"Also, make a report for gaming, phone apps and other technology, food and beverage, and beauty and health products. There are five of us investing on these businesses but only the three of us must know the core items on our products that will need ingredients to be bought from the VS. Any other things, you can decide, if you can't, then just ask me anytime. Regarding the food and beverage, Mark, Sandy and Annie, might be helping so leave it for last. Clear? Any other questions?" Jay took a deep breath after the long explanations and asked.

"Master, where will we stay?" Kyle asked.

"Temporarily, we can all stay at my house, it's a bit far, an hour drive, but it can house us all. As for a car, I will borrow one from Greg for us. When we earn enough, we can buy ourselves a car and a house for you both. Other questions?" Jay told his solution after thinking for awhile.

Kyle and Leon shook their heads as they both understood their roles.

"Alright, meeting adjourned. Let's eat breakfast before going out of Azure." Jay said as Kyle stood up to reheat food and Leon took the time to browse the data given by Jay to him.

They all went out of Azure after breakfast and Leon first went out to carry out Jay's orders, the first one, making an identity for themselves. 

"Master, how much should I charge for every consultation?" Kyle asked while looking through the records.

"Ah, 300 lyst for one consultation, 300 for any other massage and 500 for full body massage. Also, make sure to turn down operations from now on and we will only be open every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. No exceptions unless if the woman is fuckable. We only do appointments mostly and walk-ins if there is not much patients." Jay answered Kyle completely.

"Also, you can open the clinic after you're done familiarizing yourself here. I will be in the consultation room. You must tell me of every patient that I will be seeing before you let them inside the consultation room." Jay added before he flipped his phone and called Greg.

----------

"Good morning Jay, what is it?" Marie answered the phone after a few rings.

"Marie? Good morning, where's Greg?" Jay asked.

"He's taking a bath, need anything?"

"Uhh, I wanna borrow one of his car if its alright? I plan to go back home after work everyday from now on. It will be for a few weeks though, before I earn enough to buy a car for myself." Jay said as he stated his purpose for calling.

"Alright, I'll tell him. We'll drive the car to your clinic later." Marie answered her face slightly pink after remembering the feel of Jay's huge gun the other night at the pool.

"Great! Thanks Marie! See you later then."

"See you, bye!" Marie said as she hang up the phone and saw Greg walking out of the bath.

"Who called?" Greg asked.

"It was Jay, he wants to borrow a car for a few weeks before he earns enough to buy one. He said he plans to go home after work from now on. I said we'll drive the car there later." Marie explained.

"That's good news, it seems he's moving on with his dad's death and ready to face it now. Since we have an extra car, just let him use it." Greg said.

"Go back home after lunch and accompany me to shopping, let's use the car Jay will borrow and just ask him to drop us home first. What do you think?" Marie suggested.

"Ehem.. Sure, fine with me." Greg agreed already dreading the time for shopping.

----------

"Problem solved." Jay said as he got Marie's approval for the car. He entered the consultation room and waited inside as he once again browsed the VS which is becoming a habit when he's free.

'Master, can you here me? It's Leon.' Jay was startled when he heard Leon's voice in his head.

'Master? Can you hear me?' Leon once again said.

'Uh, yeah? Is this telepathy?' Jay asked.

'Yes Master, this is only possible because we have the absolute loyalty slave seal.' Leon explained.

'So, is there something you want to ask or tell me?'

'Master, I've gotten our identities done, I am a graduate overseas in Business Management and another diploma for IT course. Kyle's a registered and licensed nurse but his and my driving license will only arrive tomorrow.' Leon reported.

'Good job. Nevermind the license, that's the earliest you can get already, you did your best. Later, Greg and Marie will drop by to bring the car I borrowed, I can drive us first.' Jay compromised.

'Thank you Master, I'm off to an entertainment agency now.'

'Ok, good.' Jay said before his mind return to silence once again. Then he went out of the room and saw Kyle turning the sign on the door to Open.

"Kyle, you can also communicate with me through telepathy?" Jay asked.

"Yes Master, it's only when a slave has an absolute loyalty seal and also it only works between the slave and Master, the telepathy won't work between two slaves even if we both have absolute loyalty seal, unless Master calls both of us in your mind, only then can we have a three way conversation." Kyle said.

"I see." Jay nodded at the thought of his orders to be given more conveniently without anyone hearing it as he went back in the consultation room.

Knock knock.

"Come in."

"Jay, a woman named Annie came, she said she's your sister-in-law." Kyle said as he opened the door.

"Let her in, she's the one I'm talking about earlier."

Kyle nodded before turning back to call and let Annie in.

"Jay, I see you finally got yourself an assistant." Annie said as he walked in.

"Yeah, I'm done tiring myself to death. Have a seat. So, what brings you here?" Jay asked as he eyed Annie's figure, particularly her big breast, as she sat down.

"Huh? Mark did not call?" Annie asked.

"This morning? Nope." Jay answered.

"I see, so uhm.. it's like this, he said you asked for help with setting up a business, a restaurant, am I right?" Annie started.

"Yeah, I did. Does that mean you agree to help me?" Jay asked looking hopeful.

"I have a condition though." Annie said as she fidgeted from her seat causing her breast to slightly bounce in place which made Jay felt his throat dry.

"As long as it's within my capability." He answered.

"You see, Mark and I have been trying to have children this year but still unsuccessful until now. We have both consulted a doctor. As a result, Mark doesn't have a problem, but my body does, with my irregular monthly cycle it will be hard for me to conceive, I do have regular menstruation before, but the doctor said that it might be due to stress from working that my cycle became irregular. So to make long story short, we want to ask of there is massage that can help with my situation." Annie explained in one go.

"Well, massage can help with blood circulation, so we can try it and see if there is an improvement in the months to come. It might take 3 to 4 months of massage, conditioning and observation though." Jay suggested after hearing her story.

35