013 Annie II
4.2k 6 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Do you think massages will help?" Annie asked skeptically.

"Truthfully, it does not help with fertility or anything, I can only help you reduce your stress and improve your blood circulation. Together with proper diet and exercise, your body will surely be back to normal." Jay explained. "Anyway, the massage is only an hour, once a week so it won't take a lot of your time. But if we go through this, I also suggest not to help me with my plans. It will give another burden or stress on you."

"Oh, I haven't thought about it when I said my conditions. Sorry Jay." Annie apologized.

"There's nothing to apologize for Annie. For one, I get to massage your tempting body once a week and that's not a bad exchange I tell you, and two, if successful, I would be having my very first niece or nephew. That would be one big happy occasion!" Jay said while wiggling his eyebrows in front of her.

"Ha ha ha, that's funny Jay." Annie sarcastically laughed. "It's not like its the first time you're massaging me or any of your other sister-in-laws."

It is my first time. Jay thought. "You're right but it has been months since the last time I was able to give you, my other sister-in-laws and my brothers massages."

"Since I'm already here, I might as well start now. Dr. Agsen, I would like a full body massage please." Annie said coquettishly.

Jay smiled as he walked to get towels and said jokingly, "Soon I might just quit being a doctor and just open a massage parlor."

"Are you serious?" Anne asked, incredulous.

"Nothing final, if my plans succeed then I just want to sit back and relax, travel and do whatever I think I want. Like what they say, have financial freedom." Jay explained.

"Pfft. You sound like an old man!" Annie laughed while taking two towels from Jay.

"FYI, I am still young, handsome and a bachelor.. whatever, I will go out, call for me when you're ready." Jay said as he waved his hand and walked out the door. 

As soon as he walked out, he gave Kyle some more suggestions to add when the time comes for Kyle to hypnotize Annie. In truth, Jay is torn between wanting to just fuck these women or slowly corrupt their bodies to beg for him to fuck them senseless before he enjoys them but since he wanted both, hypnotism is the only way he can think of. Soon, when he has enough VPs, he will purchase a hypnosis skill of his own so Kyle can do other jobs for him.

After talking with Kyle for a while, they heard Annie saying she's ready. So they both went inside the massage room.

"Seriously Jay, you're still as shy as ever, you don't need to go out every time a patient change, as you can see, you built a small cubicle mainly for changing clothes." Annie reminded.

Jay scratched his head, his body acted out of instinct and made use of it to talk to Kyle while he's outside when they can communicate telepathically. "I just had to call Kyle too so I went out, I wanted him to learn massaging too so he can help me in case there'll be more customers in the future. Do you mind? He won't take long though, he still needed to greet the patients." He said.

"Sure, I don't mind." Annie replied and smiled as she looked at Kyle, as soon as their eyes met, Annie's eyes went dull, her body stilled as if a doll.

Kyle then gave the suggestions. First, whenever she is with Jay, she will forget any change of place and the passage of time. Second, her breasts will lactate only for Jay and from now on, her arousals will only pile up and only Jay can make her climax. Third, she will surrender her body for Jay to fuck and will forget having had sex with Jay but will always dream of it every night realistically, feeling his every touch, his tongue, his cock and the pleasure it brought her. Fourth, because she craves for Jay's cock but does not want to betray Mark, she will train her back hole for Jay's cock to fit and fuck. Fifth, she will start wearing sexy underwear and clothes and will wear specially slutty ones whenever she will meet Jay. Lastly, whenever Jay says the word "done", she will always think that nothing other than the massage is done and her body will feel very relaxed, light and refreshed.

"It's done Master, when you call her name, she will wake up from her trance, until then, she will obey what you tell her, her body will be responsive but not much facial expressions." Kyle said.

"Okay then, we will be in Azure, in case I forgot the time, remind me five minutes before the hour is up. And if Mark comes, invite him inside this room but make sure he is in a hypnotic state then inform me." Jay instructed and disappeared in front of Kyle.

Kyle then closed the door and went back to sorting informations of their patients.

Inside Azure, Jay bought a Nursing Slime Slave from the Virtual Store for 150VP. Jay will use this slime to make all his women pregnant, it might be his or it might be the husband's, depends on his mood. This slime can manipulate the egg and different sperm cells to become an embryo, even the desired gender or number of children in the womb will be possible. The slime will nurse them to maturity and give the best genes for them. The girls will have the voluptuous body and maintain tight pussies like a newly fucked virgin and boys will have a great body build and big cocks. Best of all, this slime will obey him only and all of his requirements will be met. It cannot talk but somehow, they can understand each other.

"Sister, spread your pussy and show it to me." Jay said, then Annie put both of her legs up in an M shape on top of the massage bed and used her hands to open her labia majora to show her cave.

Jay willed for a part of the slime to split away from the main body and enter Annie's cave. He then communicated with the slime, telling it to have three egg cells ready, one of his sperm will fertilize one egg and to make sure it is a boy, then the slime must get Mark's sperm cell later to fertilize the two more egg cells and make it both girls. He then toggled the pregnancy skill so that his sperm will surely make Annie pregnant with his son later when he fucks her.

"Next I will film you, I want you to beg, for you to suck my cock and drink my cum in as slutty as you can be. In exchange you will let me fuck your wet pussy as much as I want." Jay instructed while Annie nodded. Then Jay readied his smart phone.

When Jay said start, he started the record and Annie acted just like a slutty wife and said, "My name is Annie, Mark's wife and I ask to suck Jay's cock and drink his cum, in exchange, Jay can fuck me senseless in any way he wants. So please let me suck your big hard cock and drink your delicious cum." After saying it, Jay paused the record and set it up where it can film Annie perfectly.

"Then, I want you to suck me eagerly, make sure your face is very slutty in front of the camera, you can slowly familiarize yourself with my dick but you must make sure to suck it deep inside your throat and make sure not a drop of my cum will spill out. Of course, don't forget to play with your pussy as you suck me. Are we clear?"

"Yes."

Jay then unpaused the recording and said "Since sister is begging me, I can't say no, right? Don't forget your promise." He then let his pants fall, sat on the chair with legs wide open and let his huge cock and balls appear on the camera.

"Yes." Annie said as she approached his cock like a cock hungry slut, kneeled between Jay's legs and used her tongue to lick his big hard cock and also suck and massage his balls with her delicate hands.

28