014 A Taste of Annie
4.3k 2 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Annie licked all over Jay's cock and when she got satisfied with licking, she focused on his big cock head, putting it inside her mouth then sucked it while licked the hole in the middle. Jay groaned in pleasure and asked, "You suck so good sister, do you do this to Mark often?" Which earned a nod from Annie, not wanting to separate her mouth from his dick.

Doing what Jay instructed, Annie slowly accustomed herself to his cock, inch by inch inside her mouth until finally she was able to take all of him inside her throat without having to gag or lose air. She also did not forget to play with her pussy which is now dripping with her juices forming a puddle underneath her.

"Do you want to drink my cum?" Jay asked feeling his limit nearing.

"Yes, please Jay, let me drink your cum." Annie begged as she separated her mouth from his cock while still having her fingers inside her wet cunt.

"Then do it deeper, faster and suck harder, can you do it?" 

"I can! I will do it, I will fuck your cock with my mouth and throat, please don't hold back and give me a lot of cum." Annie answered eagerly and dived in without a moment's hesitation, taking Jay's full cock inside her mouth to her throat, her lips kissing the base and her chin making contact with his balls.

Annie bobbed her head faster, each time deep into her throat and sucking harder, her fingers going in and out deep inside her pussy. "Jay, give it to me, give this cock hungry wife your cum, I want to drink it, give me a lot so you can fuck my pussy already!!!" Annie shouted as she once again plunged his cock deep inside his throat. Jay groaned as he heard it and released his cum that Annie has been shouting for from the start. At the same time after swallowing a lot of Jay's sperm, her body trembled as her breasts let out milk, her pussy squirted a lot of juice as she climaxed hard together with Jay. Her moans vibrated on her throat adding pleasure to Jay's cock as she gulped more of his semen directly into her stomach.

Jay carried Annie and sat her on his lap as he waited for her to come down from her orgasm. Her head resting on his shoulders, her back on his chest, her legs are spread open and in between her wet pussy is his cock almost reaching her navel and all of this being captured on the camera.

Jay whispered something to Annie when she got a moment of rest, then she faced the camera and smiled her sweet smile. "As promised, since I was given to drink a lot of Jay's cum, he can fuck my pussy any way he wants, but because he's so shy, I will start by plunging his cock deep inside my pussy. Nah, the truth is, I am a cock hungry slut and I feel so hot right now, I just want his cock buried deep inside my womb and breed me." Annie said then hoist herself up, her feet on the chair, blocking Jay's face from the camera, and positioned herself where his cock is just right under the opening of her pussy where she slowly inserted his cock inside her wet cave.

In this way, the camera can't record Jay giving instructions to Annie and make her think everything is what she wanted to do.

Jay ordered her to describe what she feels and compare it to her husband's and also to climax lightly with every inch of his cock in and when his whole cock is inside her pussy and womb, she will climax hard. From then on, every time she buried his cock inside her pussy, she will climax, until Jay cums inside her womb to impregnate her.

Jay supported their bodies, his other hand cupping her breast, kneading, playing, pinching them as Annie moved to obey his instructions.

"Oooohhh, Jay, your cock is so big it's splitting me in two."

"Aaahhh, I'm cumming just from the tip of your cock inside my pussy!!"

"Aaahhh!!! mmm... You're cock is making me cum with every inch inside my slutty pussy!!"

"Ooohhh, I've never felt so good, my husband can only reach here while you're cock is only half way in.. aahh aaahh aaaahhh I'm cumming againnn!"

"Oh fuck, I want your whole big hard cock inside me!! Make me feel good some more! Oh my fuck, this cock is making me cum again!"

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! It's inside my womb, oh fuck me, I'm cumming hard!!!" 

After climaxing hard, Annie fuck herself senseless, bouncing up and down Jay's cock wanting to feel more pleasure.

"Does my cock feel good?" Jay asked.

"Yes! Yes! Your cock is fucking best! Please fuck me more!"

"Do you like my cock more or Mark's?"

Annie trembled from the question but still answered, "Oooohhh, yours! Your cock is so much better than my husband's! There is no comparison! Ahhh ahh aaaahhh, fuck, fuck me!"

"You're already bouncing up and down on top of me, what else do you want?"

"I want you to fuck me, I want your cum deep inside my womb! Breed me!"

"I will fuck you if you can make me cum again. Deal?"

"Yes, yes, yes!!! I'll make you cum, cum a lot inside my slutty pussy!" Annie said making her bounce her his faster and deeper.

"Ugh, I'm cumming, where do you want it, Annie?" Jay asked calling her name wanting to know her reaction.

"Inside! Please cum inside my womb and breed me Jay!" After Annie said Jay's name she stilled, shocked on what she just said and what was currently happening.

Seeing this, Jay held her hips and said, "I'm cumming Annie, receive my semen and get pregnant!" Then he thrusts his raging cock deep inside her womb a few times and released his cum.

"Waaaiiit! Jayyy, nhooooo!" Annie shouted as her body convulsed, her eyes rolled back, her breasts released milk and her pussy squirted a lot of juice as she experienced her first climax with her consciousness awake. Then she fainted.

After releasing his sperms full of vitality, he communicated with the nursing slime and having known that it was a success and two egg cells are still available for Mark, he toggled the pregnancy skill again in case he forgot and get someone else pregnant accidentally.

His cock is still inside Annie and still erect. Savouring the feel of her pussy walls tightening and convulsing from the climax even when she fainted.

35