015 Boobjob
3.7k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay stood up from the chair, carrying the fainted Annie in one hand weightlessly, his cock still buried deep inside her womb. Annie is like a puppet whose string was cut, her head and feet dangling in the air and the only support she had was Jay's cock buried in her pussy and his hand below her breast to stop her from falling.

Jay walked to stop the recording. Then he walked out of the "clinic" and into his bedroom to continue fucking Annie when she wakes up. He laid Annie down the bed, his cock sliding out of her pussy in the process as he laid beside her. She trembled a bit and slowly opened her eyes when her lower part felt empty.

Annie saw Jay and slowly her face contorted from confusion to anger. She hurriedly sat and slap Jay's chest. "How could you do this to me Jay!? I treated you as a brother and this is how you repay me?"

"What are you saying Annie? I don't understand?" Jay asked in a confused tone.

"Don't you dare act like you know nothing! You raped me! I am Mark's wife! Mark is your brother!! Why did you do this?" Annie shouted and slapped Jay continuously.

"Whoa whoa, stop right there Annie! Good thing I was prepared! So great! I didn't know you would turn everything upside down after asking me yourself. Here, watch this and tell me after how in the world I raped you?" Jay said as he played the record. Showing Annie what she said and did so enthusiastically to Jay.

Annie's eyes opened wide then wider the longer she watched the video. She can't believe she said what she said and did what she did. "N-no, n-no.. tha-that's not me, not me!" She said as she covered her face with her hands and trembled from shame and anger.

"Yeah right, who else could it be but you. You begged to suck my cock, begged to drink my cum, you begged to fuck me, begged for me to cum inside you and now after having your fill you just deny it? You are such a great sister! Oh! I wonder what Mark will say when he sees this." Jay said.

"No! No, don't! Don't let Mark see it. Delete it!" Annie said.

"Sure Annie -" Jay paused seeing relief on Annie's face, "But first you have to satisfy my cock, look, it is still rock hard until now." Jay continued as he pointed at his cock.

Annie trembled again seeing Jay's massive cock, "i-it won't fit in me..."

"You just had it in you earlier, don't give me lame excuses." Jay countered making Annie blush. Sure enough, fucking her conscious is more exciting. Ah, I can't wait to hear her true moans and thoughts.

"Just once?" Annie bargained.

"Annie, don't bargain with me when you said I can fuck you senseless and you clearly also asked me to fuck you and breed you. And do you think my cock will calm down with just another intercourse?" Jay asked.

"B-but.. I'm married to Mark.." Annie insisted.

"Let's make another deal, lest you say I am bullying you. Make me cum using your breasts and drink all my cum with your mouth. If you manage to hold yourself back from cumming then I will stop. But if you cum, you will obey my orders and let me fuck you in any way I want just like what you promised earlier. Deal?" Jay suggested hiding his smirk knowing that this is a bet he was a hundred percent sure of winning.

"You can't touch me and I also won't touch myself. If you agree then I will agree to the deal." Annie said. She watched herself climax from touching herself on the video while swallowing his cum so she was confident she won't cum if neither she nor Jay will touch her.

"Fine. I won't touch you. It's a deal then?"

"Okay, deal." Annie agreed making Jay smiled.

Jay then sat on the edge of the bed then laid on his back as Annie kneeled between his knees. Annie started licking his cock, coating it with her saliva before sandwiching it between her bountiful breasts, almost unable to hide his massive cock inside. She then started moving her breast up and down his hard cock while her mouth sucked the mushroom head and her tongue licking the center. Hearing Jay's groans of pleasure, she pressed her breast harder and moved faster, her saliva flowing out of her mouth down between her breasts and his cock, then her mouth sucking his precum and her tongue licking the tip.

"Annie, ugh, I'm cumming! Swallow it all!" Jay said as his orgasm came faster this time, the feeling of his cock between her breasts was so good. 

Annie instinctively put his cock deep inside her throat when he heard Jay said he's cumming. She swallowed his cum not letting a drop go. And then forgot herself and climaxed together with him as she swallowed his cum directly on her stomach. Her pussy once again squirted forming a puddle underneath her and her breasts lactated as her eyes rolled back from the pleasure.

When she recollected herself, her head sprung up to look at Jay's smiling face. She was still thinking of how to stop Jay but Jay did not give her time. Jay immediately laid her on the bed and pressed her under him. Her legs wide open and Jay's cock is sliding up and down above her mound teasing her clit and cave making her tremble.

"I won Annie. No more take backs." Jay stated. Without further ado, he held up both of her legs and slowly slid his cock inside her hot and wet cave making Annie shiver.

"Oh? Did you just cum Annie? It's still only the tip." Jay asked making her face, neck and ears blush from shame. "It's ok Annie, let me find all of your sweet spots inside and make you feel good. They said every woman has a G - spot, I wonder if I can find it. Has Mark found it?"

Seeing Annie has no intention of answering he said, "You better answer me truthfully or else, Mark might see your video fucking yourself with my cock while begging to be bred by me."

"I ahhmm, I don't know. He hasn't!" Annie answered suppressing her moans. Her eyes unfocused because of pleasure, her mind almost about to break from feeling too good.

"I see now why you're quiet. You don't feel good.. Don't worry Annie, I will make sure to find your sweet spot and keep on fucking it good until you moan and beg for my cum again." Jay said not bothering to hide an evil smirk on his face making Annie shiver again not from cumming but from fright of losing her reason due to pleasure.

33