017 Almost Caught
3.8k 7 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After shooting all of his cum inside Annie's womb, he stayed inside her as he spooned her to rest both of their bodies especially Annie's exhausted body. 

They stayed like that for a while until he heard Annie ask, "Jay, what do we do? I cheated on Mark, how can I face him now?"

"Why? Do you not love Mark anymore?" Jay asked back.

"I love him. I love Mark." Annie replied.

"Then you don't have to worry, as long as Mark is in your heart, you are not cheating on him." Jay said.

"B-but we just.."

"Ssshhh.. what happened here and what will still happen later, just think of it as nothing but a mere fantasy. So while we still have time, let's enjoy ourselves to the fullest. What do you say?" Jay said as he gave a load of bullshit.

"But.."

"Did you not like it? Did you not enjoy it? Do you not want to do it again?" Jay cut her off and asked.

"I.. I loved it. I've never felt so fulfilled when making love with Mark." Annie blushing answered honestly.

"Me too Annie. Then, if ever you feel the need to be fulfilled again, you just have to come to me." Jay offered as he once again started moving inside her vagina.

"Oohh mmm.. yes, yes.. fuck me again Jay, fuck me hard." Annie said without reservations.

Jay moved as he thrust in rhythm, in and out of Annie's wet cunt. "Ah ah ah good soo good, more, fuck me, good, breed me.." Annie mumbled with every thrust of Jay's cock.

"Yes, it does feel good Annie. Do you want more?" Jay asked.

"Yes, yes, fuck me more Jay. Ah ah ah I'm so happy, its so good! Ooohhh.." Annie answered as she moaned.

"Are you that hungry for a cock Annie?"

"Ahh ahhh mmm, only your cock Jay, I only hunger for your cock." Annie said.

"Then, you are my cock hungry slut, am I right?"

"Ohhh yess! Yes, I'm Jay's cock hungry slut! Ooohh.. mmm soo good Jay." Annie said as Jay rolled her into a kowtowing position with her ass raised as Jay plunged deeper into her leaking pussy. "Mmm.. deep, soo deep mmm oh fuck.. oohh goddd I love your fucking cock Jay, fuck me, oohh fuck.. you fuck soo goood!"

"Oh Annie, I don't think I want this to end. Say, why don't we become sex friends too? Of course, I won't tell it to anyone." Jay offered as he thrust deeper.

"Ooohhmmm.. ye-.. no, we can't!" Annie refused that Jay had to fuck her in slow shallow thrust. "Uunngghh, nooo.. I want to cum, fuck me Jay, fuck my hungry cunt faster and deeper.."

"Let's be sex friends first. You don't have to worry, I won't force you if you're not free. I'll keep it a secret from Mark. I will only fuck you when you really want it." Jay grunted and tempted her into agreeing. Then he started to fuck her in three shallow thrust and one deep thrust constantly further teasing her inside.

Annie, no longer as tough as before, changed her answer after a few more thrust from Jay. "Ahhh ahhh... Yes! I will be your sex friend mmm.. please.. fuck me and make me cum! Please fuck my cock hungry pussy with your long, thick, meaty cock! Aaaahhhh.."

Jay gladly obeyed her this time and screwed her like how she wants it, fast and deep. "Ah Annie, my cock hungry slut.." he grunted.

"Ooohh, yessshh, I'm your slut! Fuck me, fuck me hard any time you want! Oooohhhmmm.." Annie moaned and shouted, no longer caring about anything except for wanting to be fucked by Jay and cumming hard. "Uunngghhh, I want to cummm.. Jayyy.. I a.. hhmmm.."

"Good slut, cum as much as you want." Jay said when he felt her pussy tighten around his cock.

"Yesss, yesss, yeeesss! C-cuuummiiiiinnnggg!"

Jay continued fucking her as she convulsed in ecstasy and kept on cumming on his hard cock until Jay gave her another cream pie and she fainted with a lusty smile on her face.

Jay removed his cock from her now swelling pussy. Then he carried her to bathe and cleaned their bodies. 

Jay exchanged another 25,000 lyst as Virtual Points bringing it up to 2,709 VP. He bought an Unlimited Breast Milk Storage - 250VP, as the name suggests, it has unlimited storage capacity but only for breast milks. It has an automatic function that separates and seals breast milk in different bags or containers. 

Of course, Jay bought this because it comes with 20 pairs of Invisible Nipple Suction cups and only the person who binds the storage can see the cups. These cups will perfectly fit any nipple size and once attached, only the owner can remove it. When its owner is near, it can follow orders to suck or vibrate with given intensity 1-10, 10 being the highest. Anyone touching the nipple will not feel these cups, instead will heighten the nipples' sensitivity when touched, licked or sucked. And of course its real purpose as it is made to catch the breast milk and transfer it to the storage. 

The storage is like a mini - ref, so he quickly binded the storage with a drop of his blood and placed it in the kitchen. Once bound, the 20 pairs of carefully packed suction cups appeared above it. Jay took a pair, attached it to Annie's nipples before going back to his clinic outside Azure then positioned and covered her on the massage table just like before the massage. When he looked at the clock, only 30 minutes has passed.

He heard footsteps and Kyle's voice preventing whoever it is to come. Master, someone is coming inside. He heard Kyle's voice and reminder in his mind.

Knock knock.

A knock came and the door opened where Mark came in. "Sup Jay." Mark said then he looked at Annie sleeping.

"Sorry Dr. Jay, I was not able to stop this Sir from coming in." Kyle interjected as soon as he came in.

"It fine. Let me introduce you, Mark this is my new assistant Kyle, Kyle this is Mark, Annie's husband and my brother." They shake hands and then Kyle put him in hypnotic state. First, Mark will get aroused when Annie wakes up and must fuck her inside the changing cubicle today as Annie put on her clothes. Second, he will start training Annie's ass with toys and keep teasing her sweet spots that Jay pointed out to him, but he will only fuck her pussy until when Annie is confirmed pregnant. Third, while Annie is pregnant and six months after delivery, his own hands on his own cock will feel so much better than fucking Annie's pussy or mouth. Fourth, the thought of Annie being fucked by Jay will make Mark harder and excited, and his orgasms will be more amazing when masturbating or fucking.

32