18 Triplets
3.7k 5 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After that, Kyle woke Mark up, then left. "Did Annie explained it to you?" Mark opened as he sat after Kyle left not knowing what had happened.

"Yeah, we agreed to try the massage first for a few months and see if there are improvements." Jay answered.

"So you just finished the massage?"

"Yeah, she's done. I've finished massaging her for a few minutes when you came in. And please next time, be a model and pass by my assistant first before barging in." Annie started waking up when Jay said the word "done" while answering Mark.

Mark chuckled at his remark and said, "Next time man, it was supposed to be me and Annie coming here together but stuff came up at work then I forgot to call you and then.."

"Oh Mark, you're here." Annie said cutting Mark's talk making both men looked at her. Mark starting to pitch a tent in his pants. "Mmm, I've never felt so relaxed in my life." She continued as she stretched a bit.

"Glad to hear that." Jay remarked.

"Alright, I won't take up much of your time here, I'll change while you guys talk." Annie said standing up and walked towards the changing cubicle.

"Ehem, Jay, don't let anyone in, I'll just help my wife change." Then Mark left to follow Annie, missing the devil smile on Jay's lips.

After a quarter, Jay walked and knock on the cubicle when he heard them in the middle of it. "Hey guys, I still have patients waiting outside." Then he let the suction cups pleasure Annie more into intensity 7.

"Fuck, so tight Annie, did you get excited hearing Jay? Do you want Jay to see you cumming from my cock? Ughh tight.." Jay heard Annie's soft moans and Mark's whisper as he panted, "Wait man, Annie's having a hard time changing, it looks like she got too relaxed her muscles are soft."

"Mmm.. honey, stop talking and suck me hard, aaahhhmmm.. ooohhh.." Annie moaned as she buried Mark into her big bossom to suck and play with her nipples.

"You guys.. ugh, I just heard you, you know!? you guys make me speechless, I don't know what to do with you. Don't shoot outside or my cubicle will get dirty." Jay said as he heard another low chuckle from Mark. "Don't worry, we might just need this cubicle to have a baby." Mark grunted and joked in reply, not knowing how true it is right now.

"Whatever, if its for my future niece or nephew then I'll let it go this time. No more next time." Then Jay acted like he left in a huff and heard Mark. "Ugh, honey, take it all and get pregnant!"

Jay ordered the slime to catch two best sperms from Mark and hatch it into baby girls. Afterwards, Jay received a confirmation signal from the slime, impregnation complete! Now all Jay needed to do is find an OB to recommend and move in together in his clinic and he has a month or so to find one.

After more than ten minutes, the two finally emerged from the changing cubicle. Annie's eyes still had that hot look, clearly still full of lust and wanting but her face as red as tomato from shyness and shame while Mark had a satisfied and confident look.

Jay gave them a knowing look and smile, "uh, better stay for a while and drink some water to calm down. Else my other patients might misunderstand when they see Annie's face as red as tomato when she goes out." Then Jay made the nipple suction suck and vibrate to no.2, just right to tease and always keep her nipples erect until the next time she comes back to him. I wonder how many days Annie will last. Jay thought in his mind as Annie slightly panted.

When Annie adjusted her body and no longer as red as before. They said their farewells. "See you next week Annie. If ever, have someone to help you in the house and rest as much as possible, also make sure to eat a balanced diet, veggies, meat and poultry, as fresh ingredients to be cooked as possible. That's it, take care guys, I wish you success." Jay said his reminders.

"Yes doctor." "Thanks bro. I'll find a househelp for her asap. We'll see you next week." Annie and Mark said with a smile as they left the massage room.

After they left, Jay had an old couple to massage, Mr. & Mrs. Rogers, not that old, Bern is at his early 50's while Samantha is in her late 40's. And as age would have it, they are experiencing rheumatism and also one of Jay's regulars. Best part of the couple? Lily, their only daughter, now at 18 and had fully developed body, her curves on all the right places, just like her mom, Samantha. She may be at her late 40's but her body is still well maintained, same with Bern, they are both younger than they look. 

Kyle helped massage Bern while Jay massaged Samantha. They were both satisfied and content with the massage, specially, Samantha who praised Jay's skilled hands like never before saying she wanted for more massage from Jay while eyeing him, to which Jay just chuckled and said his thanks. The naughty massage and his other skills really help in making women wet as seen when Jay peeked at her panties when he massaged her upper legs.

They had a short chat about the schedule changes and also inquired if Jay can visit their house instead of them coming to the clinic. "Let me see what I can do. I will ask Kyle to give you a call if I can go to your house instead." Jay replied.

For the rest of the day, he'd had 20 patients, 90% of them the elderly, aside from Annie and Ms. Grey, a swimming coach of Freia Academy, an all girls school.

Jay just gave Ms. Grey a full body massage, making her soak her panties in her juices, but he acted serious and unaware of what's happening under the towel covering her bum, much to Ms. Grey's relief before she fell asleep. Jay just continued massaging her until she woke up again when the massage was almost done but with her body craving for another climax.

When she was almost there, Jay stopped the massage. "There Ms. Grey, I hope you're satisfied with the massage. Please come again if you ever had pains." Professionally said, Ms. Grey did not doubt that Jay did it on purpose. The massage was also wholesome without any inappropriate touch. Maybe I'm just thinking too much. She thought

"Dr. Agsen, just call me Risa, the massage was superb, I feel good. I will surely recommend this place to my friends." Risa said.

"Thanks Risa. You and your friends are always welcome. As you can see, its not often that I see younger people in my clinic." Jay replied that made Risa laugh. "Yeah, I noticed." Both of them laugh. Then Risa walked into the changing area to put back her clothes on and another knock came on the door before Marie's head peeked in.

"Oh you're here Marie, where's Greg?" Jay asked as he stood up to greet her. Marie gave him a hug and her hands brushed on his cock making Jay stiffened and Marie chuckled. "Oh Jay, you're still so shy."

"Ehem, I still have a patient in the changing room Marie, please behave else people might misunderstand." Right at that moment Risa emerged from the changing room.

"Oh sorry, I didn't know you still had a patient. I didn't bother asking the guy outside and just came in directly." Marie said.

"Ugh, just like Mark, Kyle might have figured out that you're one of my friends as Mark also did that this morning." Jay said.

"Thanks again Dr. Agsen. See you." Risa said as she went out and just gave a nod and smile to Marie.

32