21 Jam-Packed Ride
3.4k 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They all went out the clinic together and locked it. When they got to the car, all the boys were stunned then looked at Marie. She blushed and smiled as she said, "It seems that I over shopped. I thought it was just me and Jay. He did not mention the two of you during the phone call."

"Sigh. Alright, it's my fault. You two see if you can free a space at the back." Jay ordered as the two stacked the boxes to the roof and also between the driver and the passenger seat before they were able to make ample space to sit on.

"Ok. Let's go. Leon, you drive, its dark anyway, as long as you're careful, just take it slower and you don't need a license. The officers are slacking off at this time. Kyle, you take the passenger seat." Jay said as he sat at the back.

"Uhm, how about me?" Marie asked.

"Of course, on my lap. Unless you want to be left alone here." Jay said, Marie had no choice but to sit on his lap.

As soon as Marie sat on his lap, Leon started the car and drove the way home. While Leon and Kyle are busy humming with the music inside the car, Jay's hands are also busy as it explore new lands and hills at the back.

Marie sat obediently on his lap feeling his cock at the crack of the butt, her hands placed at the back of the driver's seat and keeping herself quiet as Jay trail kisses from her ear to her nape all the way to her exposed shoulders. His hands teased her skin lightly as it made its way inside her top to cup both of her breast, his fingers tracing her areola while her nipples harden in anticipation. 

Marie gasp and gave a soft moan when finally his fingers lightly brushed the top of her nipples teasing it until Jay pinched them lightly. Marie turned her head to make out with Jay to stop her moans while enjoying his touch.

When Jay had enough fondling her breast and wanted to kiss her lips below, he broke the kiss, bent Marie until her head almost reach the car floor causing her knees and legs to straighten and her ass to be raised for Jay to do whatever he pleases. Jay raised her skirt and her glistening slit appeared in front of his eyes. He fondled her firm cheeks while taking in the beautiful sight of Marie's careful and seductive lingerie. One of his hands left her bum and traced the lines connecting the garter belt to her stockings, touching her legs, feel her stockings as Jay blew on her wet slit. 

Marie shivered when she felt him blew air on her pussy then she felt his tongue traced the slit, his caressing hand separate her outer lips to reveal her pearl and cave entrance. Marie bit her lips to stop herself from moaning as Jay flicked his tongue on her clit and suck it. Its been so long since she felt this good that her mind is starting to blur.

Jay sucked and licked her nub until she was drenched, then his tongue made their way to her hole and lap up her juices. Marie's body trembled and soften as she climaxed after he inserted his tongue in her. Jay effortlessly drank all her juices sat her upright and kissed her. Marie responded and tasted herself on his lips but instead of disliking it, she found herself hot once more.

Master, do we prolong the drive? We can park somewhere dark and make an excuse. Leon suggested.

Alright, up to you. Make the drive reach half an hour more. Jay answered not breaking the kiss.

Jay broke the kiss and Marie rested her back on his chest. Marie felt her back stiffen when Leon spoke to them.

"Jay, there's a convenient store a kilometer away, I'm gonna park for awhile, I need a smoke." Leon said after he lowered the car's music.

"No problem, how about you Kyle?" Jay asked Kyle while he inserted his finger on her tight pussy.

"I don't smoke but I need to buy some necessities. Anything you want to buy? Just tell me." Kyle replied.

"Just a bottle of water, we'll wait for you in the car." Jay gave a go as his finger coming in and out of her pussy became two. 

Leon parked the car somewhere dark a few walks away from the store. Soon as Leon and Kyle closed the door, Jay's hands did their work as one hand pinch her clit the other scrape her spot inside making her moan in delight. "Ooohhh mmm.. there.. there.. ahh.. ahh.. soo gooood.."

"Cum for me Marie." Jay said as he felt her walls tighten around his fingers and stroked her some more.

"Cum.. cum.. cummiiinnngg!!!" Marie moaned loudly then she collapsed her convulsing body to his chest.

"Tsk tsk tsk, now my pants are wet." Jay said as he slightly pulled her up to free his pants, open his zipper and release his hard cock before he put her down, her pussy directly on top of his cock.

"Biggg! It won't fit! Mmm.." Marie gasped as Jay held her hips and grind her back and forth on top of her shaft.

"No need to fret, your drenched enough to take my dick. Now move your hips and cum for me one more time." Jay ordered while he released her hips that did not stop grinding on top of her cunt as Jay put his hands back on her breast while trailing kisses on her back. Marie played with her clit as she grinds his cock, her other hand holding the seat in front for support. 

"Ooohhh ooohhh mmm, ssoo haaarrd, goood goddd, ooohh, fuck me Jayyy.." Marie moaned and mumbled without stopping her hips, once again feeling her orgasm near.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Jay whispered.

"Yes, fuck me, screw me, turn my mind into mush." Marie answered.

"Cum for me once more Marie." Jay said as he pinched her nipples and lick her neck and lightly suck on it.

"I'm cummmiiinnnnggg!" Marie shuddered as her pussy sprayed, thoroughly coating Jay's cock with her juices. Her head rested at the back of the driver's seat almost out of energy. 

Even when Leon and Kyle came back, she did not notice and did not move. Leon just handed Jay the bottle of water silently before he started the car and be on their way home again.

No words spoken as Jay positioned the head of his cock in her entrance and started pushing in. Marie's head sprung up and moaned.

"Are you alright Marie?" Kyle asked sobering up Marie's mind.

29