22 Change of Plans
3.4k 3 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Are you alright Marie?" Kyle asked sobering up Marie's mind.

"Ah yeah, Jay is just giving me a massage. Mmm.." Marie found a good excuse as she moaned and trembled, cumming once again after the head finally went inside of her.

"Oh I like this song..." Leon said as he up the volume drowning out Marie's moans.

"Move." Jay whispered to her. Marie moved her hips up and down his hard mast, eating up his cock inch by inch every time she pushed her hips down. Her cunt so wet and stretched by his cock, she is almost cumming everytime she pushed her hips down. Then Jay pulled out of her, turned her body around then putting back his cock in.

"Ugh, fuck Marie, you're still so tight." Jay said while he pulled up her top and revealed her breast cupping them as Marie once again moved up and down his cock and feeling amazing all over again. 

They kissed so fervently saliva drips down on the side of their lips, Jay kneading her jugs, pinching her nipples and Marie screwing herself on his cock until she felt his dick poked the entrance of her womb that brought her to orgasm. "Cccuuummmiiinnnggggg!!!" She moaned as she separated from the kiss. Jay did not let up as he supported her hips going up and down deeper inside.

"No mmm, its opening, ooohh mmm my.. aaahhh.. you're screwing my womb.. ooohhh goddd.. uuunnggghhh!!!" Marie slurred, her mind turned into mush as she climaxed non stop, forgetting the surroundings as she bounced herself on his cock deeper and faster.

Jay took a nipple in his mouth and bit it as he slammed her down and released his semen deep inside her womb. Marie fainted from pain and pleasure intertwined as her body twitched as she came hard together with Jay.

Jay took another pair of suction cups attached one to Marie's nipple and another one at her clit before arranging her clothes and position properly. His nursing slime also gave him a signal that his identical twin daughters are in the making. Then he once again activated his Contraception Skill. Three kids is good for now. He still needs to plan their future.

Then he pulled Leon and Kyle telepathically. Ahh, fucking in a cramped car is not that great. My pants are drenched. She was tight from nervousness though but so wet, fuck, especially when Kyle asked her if she's alright.

Leon and Kyle chuckled. She has the making of an exhibitionist. Kyle remarked.

Nah, but it doesn't hurt to let her try the thrill of it sometimes. Too much and it will be boring. Jay said, he thinks Liz was more into it than Marie.

After a few more minutes, they arrived at Jay's house, inherited from his father. Jay carried Marie into a guest room and laid her on the bed before he went out to change his clothes.

The three men carried Marie's mountain of items in her room while she sleeps. After that they talked in the living area about their next move.

"Change of plans, now I only plan to share the restaurant to my brothers, as for the rest, it will be solely owned by me. Is there any way to earn money as soon as possible? I'm down to my last 50,000 in my savings and we all know it will not even be near the budget we need." Jay stated to Leon and Kyle.

"Rob a bank, Kidnap for Ransom, Rob a jewelry store?" Kyle suggested as Leon slap the back of his head. "What? Why'd you hit me?"

"Can you suggest something normal? At least legal or even barely legal is acceptable. Let's do those evil suggestions as a last option." Leon replied while Jay chuckled at their banter.

"How about gambling?" Kyle suggested again.

"Possible but we can't reveal our identity." Leon accepted. "Gambling on casinos have a limit and if we go over the limit the owner will surely make trouble for us. When we have enough funds, we can move to jade stone gambling in Country T. I heard they will bid millions on the spot depending on the stone."

"How about the money? What if it can be traced back to us?" Jay asked.

"Leave it to me Jay. I guarantee that no one can trace the money back to you. Or you can also transact on cash basis if you want." Leon answered.

"Okay, let's start tomorrow. Leon, were you able to be recruited into the entertainment circle?" Jay inquired Leon's progress.

"Yeah, I was recruited by Sun Entertainment, one of the leading company in the industry. I will be a model first as my debut and go from there. I'm working on my talent manager, Nina Peyton. I'm sure you'll like her Jay. In a few days, I'll introduce her to you. As for your brothers, I will start later and I need your permission to use the computer in Azure to make investigations and also make dummy accounts at the bank." Leon reported.

"Good. How about you Kyle? Any progress on the background of our patients?" Jay turned to Kyle.

"Oh, there are, I sorted them with age, 8 of them are aged 16-20, 10 are in their 20+'s, and another 7 are in their 30's. I will give Leon the names and he can give you their informations." Kyle said and Jay nodded in return, then he gave him the recipes to cook.

"Here, make sure to practice and be able to teach it to Mike one of these days. Oh and you both can choose your own bedroom that you want to use." Then Jay also brought out the computer for Leon to assemble and use.

Jay was left at the couch as he opened the Virtual Store where another tab appeared named Status. On this tab he saw a naked avatar of his whole body then next to it is his info.

Name: Jay Agsen

Race: Human

Attributes:

Strength - 25

Agility - 10

Accuracy - 10

Constitution - 40

Spirit - 25

Skills

Active:

Contraception Skill - Peak Mastery

Naughty Massage - Peak Mastery

Passive:

Charm Skill - Intermediate

Sweet Scent - Intermediate

Stamina - Intermediate

Jay was delighted when he saw his Charm and Scent upgraded to intermediate. Seeing his race as human, he was curious if there are other race in this world aside from human beings.

After checking his stats, he went back to buy another slave.

Item: Carl (Slave)

Description: A shadow guard trained by the system since he was 7 years old. 

Note: Has absolute loyalty slave seal.

Skills:  Hypnotism (Peak Mastery), Medicine (Advanced), Cloning (Peak Mastery), Invisibility (Peak Mastery), Martial Arts (Peak Mastery), Body Transformation (Peak Mastery)

Price: 1,000 VP

----------

Item: Shape Shift (Advanced Skill)

Description: Allows the user to only change the shape of their bodies into that of the same race.

Price: 300 VP

----------

Item: Nine Suns

Description: A cultivation technique divided into 9 levels, every level divided into Initial, Middle, Peak. More information will be given for every level achieved.

Price: 500 VP

Jay bought them all and he was left with 658 VP. He bought the cultivation technique on a whim as usually, these techniques provide an overall improvement for the body so he doesn't think it would be a loss. He and Carl get acquainted first on his skills and then he introduced him to Leon and Kyle before he let him rest. Then he went inside Azure to familiarize himself with shape shifting, then he also followed the first exercise of Nine Suns.

25