23 Masochist Sighted!
3.5k 1 30
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Master, your neighbor Liz is here. Leon informed him. Jay had to go out of Azure. Now that he has to practice the Nine Suns, he needs to fuck these women to oblivion first before going back.

Use your hypnotism on Liz and Marie, I will bring them inside Azure. Jay ordered Leon.

When he went out of the room he saw Liz and also Marie seated at the couch, having a chat. "Hi Jay, Alfie called me and said to sleep here together with Marie." Liz explained as soon as she saw him.

"Yeah, I was planning to call you but I got distracted with work. Is Alfie still at work?"

"Sadly, he's been out for two nights now, the last he's been home was on our party at home but he said he'll go home tomorrow afternoon before our get together here."

"He must or else he will miss the delicious food that Kyle will cook. Oh by the way, Liz, this is Leon and Kyle. Leon, Kyle, this is Liz, Alfie's wife. I guess you'll meet them all tomorrow."

After the introduction, the two guys left. "So will you be sharing a room or not?" Jay asked the girls.

"I think its better if we sleep on separate rooms, my room is a bit of a mess because of my shopping items." Marie said.

"I also think its better to sleep separately, sometimes I accidentally kick Alfie off the bed, I surely don't want anyone to experience that." Liz gave her excuse.

"Alright, since its not early anymore, I'll take you to your rooms." Jay said as he stood up followed by two pretty women as they went up the stairs.

They reached Marie's room first then went to Liz picked bedroom. As soon as they went in, Liz jumped on him. "Jay, I missed you every night. My cheating pussy always looks for you." They kissed for a while before Jay put her down.

"Ok slut, remove your clothes and lay on the bed." Liz hurriedly removed her clothes and laid on the bed. Jay remove his shorts, put his legs on each side of her head, his cock near her lips. Then blindfolded Liz as he inserted his cock inside her sweet mouth.

Liz started sucking him, so engrossed that she did not noticed Jay bound her hands over her head. Then Jay removed his cock from her mouth and proceeded to bind her feet at each side of the bed post. He bought these cloth binds from the VS for only 5VP and he got 50 cloth binds "Jay, why did you bind me?"

"You know what you did wrong. So this is punishment. I'm going to fuck Marie first so before I get back, you must count how many times you came." Jay said as he got a pair of suction cups and put one on her nipple and another on her clit and set it to no. 6 intensity. Liz's body bucked as she climaxed. "That's one now. Remember to count." Jay also got the nursing slime to keep stimulating her pussy and to keep track of her climax as he put on his shorts. Then Jay bought a bundle of usually used sex toys from the Virtual Store for 50VP then got the ball gag and put it on her mouth to keep Liz quiet and an anal vibrator inside her ass before putting the others in Azure. "If you can give me the correct number of times you climaxed when I get back, I will fuck your three holes. If you got it wrong, no fuck for you tonight." Jay reminded as he got out of her bedroom.

Jay then knocked on Marie's door. The door opened and showed Marie wearing a red lacey tube lingerie perfectly hugging her body. "Hmm, now I'm curious to see what else you bought from the mall." Jay said as he embraced Marie while looking at the boxes and packages laying messily on the floor. "If you liked what I wore at the clinic and what I'm wearing now, then they're all good things." Marie replied back.

"Then leave them here and we'll find a chance for you to wear all of them for me." Jay stated as his hands lifted her butt, her legs automatically wrap themselves at his back as Jay ground his body to hers. Jay kissed Marie as he transferred them to his bedroom in Azure. Then he removed his shorts and his cock was directly kissed by her lower lips. "Oooohhh so great! You're cock is the best!" Marie praised as she kissed his lips hungrily.

Jay laid her on the bed as they kissed, his hands played with her C cups while he parted her legs and inserted his cock inside her tight pussy. "Ugh, still tight." Jay grunted as he broke the kiss and started to slowly thrust inside her walls. When her pussy acclimated to the size of his cock Jay thrusted faster and deeper, his balls slams on her clit as the sounds of flesh echo through the room with his every thrust.

"Marie, do you masturbate?"

"Uhhh.. yes, I do.."

"What do you mostly think about everytime you masturbate?"

"Ooohhh mmm.. harder.. fuck me harder.." Marie moaned instead of answering, "noo, fuck me faster, please.." as Jay slowed down his thrust.

"Answer my question first." Jay demanded. "Mmm, oohh.. I always imagine myself alone at the house masturbating, then a thief comes and sees me doing myself but I didn't notice as I'm so aroused, he removes his clothes except the cover of his face. Then he walks near me and as I opened my eyes and saw him, he covered my mouth with his big hands. Then he removed my panties with one hand and stuffed them into my mouth. Ooohhh yesss, more, fuck me.." she moaned as Jay started fucking her faster.

"Continue or I'll stop" 

"Yesss ahhh.. he rips my clothes and exposed my breast and played with them roughly they had bruised and pulled my nipples, then he flipped my body on all fours and slammed his big black cock deep inside my pussy, he fucked me without care and slapped my butt cheeks until they turned red. He came buckets inside me that fear crept in me in getting pregnant with a black baby, then with fear, pain and pleasure, I climaxed hard. Ooohh.. ooohh.. I'm.. Jayyy, I'm cummmiiinnngg!" Marie trembled as she came on his cock, plowing her faster.

"And here I am so careful to not hurt you only to know that you're a perverted masochist. You even wanted to be raped by big black cocks!" Jay said as she drilled into her pussy making her cum continuously, he plunged until her womb opened to accept his cock and released his semen inside of her and bathe their twins in cum. 

"Uuunnggghhh.. oohhh.. aaahh.." Marie moaned as saliva drips from her mouth in happiness, her juices squirted, her toes curled and her eyes rolled as her body twitched as she climaxed harder than ever.

30