24 C.u.m in Three Holes
3.9k 3 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Marie is still in the heaven of cum, Jay got another nursing slime, he commanded it to slip into her ass and clean her inside before going back to its main body. Then he got another anal vibrator and plugged it inside her asshole. This made Marie slightly sober, "Nnhhoo, ish dirty. Ish uncomftable.." she pled.

"Don't you like that you masochistic bitch. Later, I'm going to rip your ass with my cock. Make you howl in pain and pleasure." Jay dominated Marie's trembling body. He doesn't know how to please a masochist so he just decided, more pain more pleasure.

He flipped her on fours, activated the nipple suction to no. 9 and plunged his cock to the base deep inside her womb. He did not care to stop and fucked her as he spanked her butt until every inch of it is red.

Jay deposited another load inside her womb as he unplugged the anal vibe out of her ass. Marie howled in pain and pleasure, it echoed throughout the house as she reached an unprecedented climax and collapsed face first on the bed with her butt raised.

Jay pointed his cock head next on her ass and slowly inserted it making use of the time as Marie's muscles are still relaxed. "Mmmhhh, won fittt.. too biggg.." Marie said softly, exhausted from the mind blowing fuck she just experienced.

"Better relax your ass or I will really make you bleed." Jay threatened causing Marie to relax as much as she can.

Once the head of his cock went inside her ass, he slowly inserted his cock until all of it went in. Marie was torn between pain and pleasure, comfort and disgust but despite all of these feelings, her body honestly started wanting for Jay to move and fuck her ass. "Mmhh... Jay.. pleeeaasssee.."

"Please what?"

"Fuck me.. fuck me in the ass.."

"Answer me honestly, what is the reason why you did not divorce Greg?" Jay asked as he pulled his cock out leaving only the head inside then slowly inserting all of it back inside her ass then repeat the process over again.

"I love him."

"Lie.. you did not divorce him because you feel lust every time you hurt, isn't that right?"

"Mmm.. yes! I.. mmm.. my pussy tingles every time I see him ignore me. Ahhh.. and my body turns hot whenever I think he abandoned me."

"Then, will you be a perverted masochistic slut only for me?" 

"Ooohhh.. aaahh.. I a.. I will.. aaahhh, fuck me.. ahh harder Jay.." Marie pleads.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"Ooohhh, I'm Marie Mills, I am.. mmm.. I am Jay's perverted.. masochistic slut.."

"From now on, anytime I call you, you will come to me wearing the tightest and sluttiest clothes you can wear. I will fuck you when I want and where I want. You will obey my demands or else be punished. Do you agree?" Jay stated.

"Yes, yess.. oh goddd.. I'll come with just one call.. oohh.. fuck me anytime, anywhere you want while wearing the sluttiest clothes. Ahh.." Marie vowed and then howled when Jay began screwing her ass faster and harder. "Aaahh aaahhh, yess, ooohh fuck meee, ooohh.. aaahhh.. my goddd, sooo goooodd.. my ass feels soo good ahh.. I'm cumming, I'm cumming while I'm fucked in the assss!!" Marie came when Jay filled her ass with cum.

Jay then dangled her head at the edge of the bed and inserted his cock in her mouth. Tasting some leftover cum on his cock, Marie eagerly suck his cock, totally forgetting that it has just emerged from her ass.

This time Jay fucked her mouth inserting his cock deep inside her throat making her gag. His cock went in and out until Marie adjusted and not gagging anymore. Jay squished her boobs as support as he fucked her mouth and throat roughly. "Ugh, I'm cumming" Jay groaned as he directly loaded his cum into her stomach, some remained on her mouth as he removed his cock and shoot his cum on her face and body.

Marie fainted as her body convulsed after being thoroughly fucked in her three holes each cum stronger than the last.

Jay lowered the nipple suction to no. 3 and carried her naked body out of Azure to her room, allowing her to rest. He didn't bother cleaning her nor covering her, she might like it though, waking up to another man's cum on her body.

Jay put on his clothes, he looked at the clock and only twenty minutes passed. He went out and closed the door of Marie's room then stepped on his way to his first ever slut.

Liz stiffened when she heard the door open but the thought of someone watching her naked body, bound and with toys on her ass and mouth, brought pleasure to her that she had to cum even if she doesn't want to.

Jay once again undressed before walking to Liz. The nursing slime gave him a tally of 15 cums. He removed the binds on her feet then her hands, he held her body and transferred directly on the bed in Azure. Then he removed the blindfold and the ball gag on her mouth and asked, "how many?"

"Fifteen."

"Good slut. Tell me where you're wrong?"

"I should have waited for your call even if I know that I would sleep over. I should have waited for you to call me."

"Its good that you know, my naughty cheating slut. Now get on all fours. Show me your pussy."

Liz turned her face away from him as she raised her body and showed her drenched pussy and her ass plugged with a vibrator. He pulled it out without warning and ordered the slime from her womb to clean her ass then go back inside her womb before plugging the vibe back in her ass.

Jay licked and sucked on her pussy lips and fucked her ass with the vibrator until she came once again. 

Looking at Liz near exhaustion from too much orgasm, he inserted his cock on her back hole. Liz was more relaxed that it was easier to penetrate her ass than Marie. 

He fucked her fast and deep until he blew his first load on her ass. He then fucked her pussy and shoot his semen inside her womb. By the time he blew his second load, Liz already fainted so Jay fucked her mouth like a doll, waking up when cumming only to faint once again.

In the end, Jay deactivated the nipple suction and brought Liz back to her own bedroom. It will be up to them to clean up tomorrow. At least he fulfilled his promise to fuck her three holes.

31