25 Benefits
3.1k 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It was already around 10 in the evening when Jay went back inside Azure to clean up his room, then he himself took a nap to recover some energy. He woke up after six hours and ate a snack.

With both women satisfied, content, and happily sleeping, he can now focus on Nine Suns and he can practice it for three days in Azure, before dawn in the real world. 

Leaving the his mundane problems in his mind behind, he concentrated in learning the method of Nine Suns. He was able to achieve the first level of Nine Suns after half a day inside Azure. His body expelled all impurities in his body through his pores making him look a bit more leaner but stronger. He was unable to bear the stench though so he spent hours inside the bathroom to clean his body. Then he also ate and found his appetite to have doubled its consumption.

Afterwards, he continued his training following the transmitted method of Nine Suns inside his mind. By the time he left Azure, he was already at the intermediate stage of 2nd level of Nine Suns.

He was delighted with his decision to buy Nine Suns on a whim which brought him a lot of benefits. With the first level improving his strength and constitution. The second level furthered it improving all his senses. His mind was more alert and can easily remember and process knowledge. His eyes are brighter even in the dark he may not have that much of a hard time seeing, his ears can hear even a flutter of small insects and his nose can distinguish different smell but within certain distances.

He was also skills awarded in every level. The first level awarded him Poison Immunity Skill and the second level gave him an Appraisal Skill. Now he was more eager to advance in Nine Suns and discover what more it has in store for him.

Aside from that, he was more adept in shape shifting too. At first, it took him minutes to change his appearance, body type, color etc. And he also needed to be in front of a mirror to observe the changes in his body. But now, although he still needs to be in front of a mirror if he wants to change his face, he can now change in seconds. And he does not have to look in the mirror if he would only change other parts of his body. With this, he can change his appearance when he goes gambling and no one will find out its him.

Back into the house at five in the morning, he toured the house for the first time even though he has memories of it just to chill.

Before the original Jay's adoptive father died, he spent most his money on renovating the house. From a simple warm bungalow to a four - storey cold house. His adoptive father wanted him to have a large family, coupled with guest rooms for his friends, his father wished for him to be surrounded by people who love him. Knowing these, Jay refused to go back home ever since his father died as the big house reminds him of being alone.

He was not the original Jay now though, so he will make sure to use the house to have fun just like what the adoptive father wished, just not that wholesome kind of fun but a naughty and lewd kind of fun. 

From the ground to the 4th floor, the stairs are placed strategically around the house. The ground floor has the standard parts of the house, living area, dining, kitchen, etc. It also has the Master's Bedroom occupied by Jay and four more small rooms for house helpers or guests, three of them being occupied by Kyle, Leon and Carl. There's also a storage room with a hidden passage to a spacious basement that serves as a wine cellar.

The second floor has eight guest rooms all with balconies and a large family hall.

The third floor is a one big room with glass as partitions and good sound proofing for different activities, there's a gym, a bar, theater, billiard hall and other indoor games.

And lastly is the 4th floor where the swimming pool is located with jacuzzi and sauna. There was even a dedicated pool just a bit smaller for children to enjoy. Enclosed in glass you can see the surrounding on all sides except for the elevator area. The elevator was of course built for the elderly, can carry up to ten people, from the kitchen on the ground floor, the family hall on the second floor, the bar at the third floor and the resting area at the 4th floor.

Outside the house was a separate covered garage that can park six cars and outside it can park another six more cars. Then a garden where you can also use as a gathering site for big parties or celebrations. There's also a playground and scattered small pavillion and beautiful landscape all around.

All in all, the wealth all went in this house that it occupied six lots. No wonder he only has a hundred thousand savings. The maintenance was a pain in the pocket although its not that often, just once every quarter is good for him.

After touring, Leon went to him and gave him the information he needed. Jay praised him for the hard work then shooed him to rest before he went inside the Master's bedroom where a study is connected. He read the contents but focused on Greg first. 

Based on the information, Greg was only forced to marry Marie by his adoptive family, he really loved the woman, Elise, and provided for her when she got pregnant with his child even before the marriage. Elise, was from a poor family but with an alluring beauty, nice personality and great body, no wonder Greg was hooked. The daughter named Liyah, six years old, was from the same mold as her mom, ensuring her beauty if no accidents happen.

Greg bought them a house and only the two of them are at home most of the time. Liyah started school as a kindergarten student so the housewife, Elise, is mostly alone during the day. Greg only visits them during weekends.

Greg cannot divorce Marie unless Marie initiated it or else his brother and adoptive parents will disown him that's why they were locked in this situation which is very favorable for Jay.

Other than Greg, his other brothers are surprisingly just like any men, although they did have sex outside, they are all just for a night of passion and they were all careful to use protection. There were even times where they were all together and they did invite Jay at bars to hook up with girls but because he was always busy working, he wasn't able to come.

Next are information of his clients but he just skimmed over it, look at the pictures then kept it in Azure for future use. He will first sort out the get together today then solve his money problems after. When the business is stable and flourishing, then he can start aiming for them.

26