27 Business
2.7k 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After blowing his load, he asked Liz to lick clean his cum on Marie's stomach and Marie on Liz's. Once they were both done, Jay asked them to clean his cock. Liz and Marie on each side as they lick his still hard cock. As diligent sluts, they clean him and then divided the labor force as Liz deep throat his cock while Marie suck his balls, after a while they will change places where Marie will deep throat his cock and Liz will suck his balls. They continued alternating until they felt his cock twitch, both of them then lick his hard mast and their hands caress his balls until he showered their mouth and face with his cum bringing them to another orgasm.

After cleaning, they went out properly clothed and went to eat lunch. Liz gave a call to Aunt Zen to bring her two sets of casual dresses for her and for Marie having the excuse of the unexpected sleepover so they didn't have a change of clothes. It would be suspicious if they wore too revealing clothes later when their husbands and other sisters are there, of course, Jay gave his permission just that they can't wear anything underneath the dress. Although both of them thought it was risky, they did not voice any complaint as they also felt the thrill of getting caught by their unknowing husbands.

Meanwhile, Annie was having a hard morning. Her body has been craving for release ever since yesterday when Mark had fucked her in Jay's clinic. Whenever her body was near climax, it will somehow just stop as if interrupted, even when Mark kept on pounding her, her body can't reach its climax. What was worse, was Mark buying toys for anal sex right before going home. She was made to familiarize different sizes of toys used for anal while he drills her pussy further heating her body. And when she finally fell asleep, she dreamt of being fucked silly by Jay. She dreamed of climaxing countless times being drilled and cream pied by his big hard cock, that she woke up feeling her pussy drenched.

Sadly, Mark was already gone when she woke up, just leaving a butt plug with a note, telling her to clean her ass and plug her butt all day. She already took a bath twice to cool her body from the heat and ache. "Oooohhh~ I want to cum!" She moaned as she masturbated but to no avail, her body can't climax but just kept heating up. Without any way to climax, she had to give up to distract herself from her lewd thoughts, but from time to time, Jay would enter her mind and her dream of him making her climax, seducing her mind to try and find release from Jay. She would then catch herself of her thoughts and shake her head fiercely but she doesn't realize how one naughty thought can corrupt her mind and body.

Back at Jay's Mansion, everything was almost ready. Jay decided to hold their gathering at the fourth floor, once again making it into a pool party. Jay just told Aunt Zen and Kyle to tell his brothers and their wives to come up directly at the pool after changing their clothes, before he himself boarded the elevator to play with Liz and Marie. When Jay stepped out of the elevator, he was greeted by the sight of Liz wearing a one piece swimsuit and Marie in her two piece swimsuit, both sluts looking like decent loyal wives. Jay sat on a recliner and called both women and asked them to turn around, part their legs and bend until their hands reached their foot or the floor and keep that position until he says otherwise.

Then Jay used his finger to trace their slit on top of their swimsuits, teasing both women until they were delirious from pleasure. Jay's hands left Marie's pussy, he then pushed Liz's swimsuit at the side and exposed her pussy. Then without saying anything, he licked and ate Liz's wet cunt, sucking her clit, inserting his tongue inside her hole and when he felt Liz was near climax, he stopped despite Liz's begging. He then turned his attention and did the same to Marie's pussy, leaving both of them wanting for more. Despite their protests though, Jay told them to make themselves presentable as he stood up and dove at the pool for a lap to calm himself.

When he came back up, Liz and Marie were already on a recliner and talking to their husbands. Yes, Kyle informed him that Alfie and Greg came one after another, interrupting his happy time. He smiled and greeted, "Alfie! What a miracle, you're early!" then he hugged them, "Sup Greg, miss Marie already?" he joked as though he doesn't know anything.

"I was allowed to leave early because I hadn't been home for two nights. If I arrived late, my wife will probably roast me." Alfie said as Liz twists his waist as she said, "It's good that you know!"

Greg on the other hand just smiled as he sat beside Marie not commenting on Jay's question nor on Alfie and Liz's banter. After talking for a while more, Mark, Annie, Mike and Sandy all came together. They all greeted each other before catching up and talking with some trivial stuff. Soon, Kyle, Leon and Auntie Zen brought up the food and drinks and all of them started eating.

"Jay! This is really good. Delicious! I haven't eaten anything like this and for sure, you're restaurant will be a big hit!" Annie praised as she stuffed herself with food while all the others nodded in approval.

"I'm glad you all liked it. I don't know where Dad found these recipes but at least it will help us with the business." Jay answered.

"Speaking of which, how's your preparation? Annie told me that you forbid her from working." Mark asked.

23