28 Business Finalized
2.5k 1 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I forgot to introduce you guys, this is Leon and this is Kyle." Jay said as he pointed to Leon and Kyle. "Leon is the one I found to help me in business and Kyle is my personal assistant." Jay continued as he passed them a copy of their stellar resume to impress them. "Leon will be the one registering and arranging all the certificates and other requirements to set - up the business. He will also be responsible in hiring employees for the restaurant. All we need to do is decide on how we divide the shares, how much we contribute, location and date of opening." He explained.

"Leon, Kyle, these are my friends and their wives, some of them you had already met. This is Alfie and his wife Liz, Mark and his wife Annie, Mike and his wife Sandy then Greg and his wife Marie. They are my friends and also treated them as family." Jay finished the introduction as both party shook hands with each other.

"Alright, back to business, as the oldest, I suggest not to base our shares on the amount of money but on the effort we will be putting on the business. I think Mike will be the one who will put the most effort for this so why don't we give him 24% of the share then the four of us will get 19% share each? In any case, with how good the food is, this business will surely succeed as long as the recipes remain confidential." Alfie suggested.

"If all of you agree, raise your hands." Alfie, Jay, Mark and Greg raised their hands while Mike was teary eyed, touched by his friends care. "Majority win so you don't have a say in this Mike and please, no tears, you're not a girl!" Alfie joked to liven up the atmosphere.

"You guys, thanks!" Mike said solemnly.

"Hey, no thanks needed, you need to work hard to make us all rich!" Mark said as he clapped his back.

"Mm, I'll do my best!" Mike promised.

"I also have a suggestion, to minimize the spread of the recipe, let's try the boutique line where only the upper circle can afford and taste. There will be reservations for, let's say eight to ten tables, this way, Mike will only need to cook for a small number of customers per day at most 32 to 40 people per meal." Greg suggested. Jay looked at Greg and can't help but feel glad that at least he still cares for his friends.

"This is also good, then Leon coordinate with Mike for the menu and pricing as well as how many servers he needs. And also find a trustworthy cook and helpers to help him. Although 32-40 people may not sound a lot, they might order differently." Jay ordered and Leon nodded.

"So, what will our restaurant's name be?" Mike asked. Everyone went silent as they thought of a good name, "5B4W? five brothers, four wives." Alfie suggested making everyone speechless. "Stop suggesting names, you know your lacking when it comes to naming sense." Liz shot him down.

"Orgasmic Foods?" Mark said. "Do you want the government to shut us down?" Annie retorted.

"Delicious Food!" Greg put forward. "Too simple."

"How about Heavenly Taste Restaurant?" Annie suggested as her cheeks bulge with food looking like a cute hamster.

"That's it!" All the men including Jay agreed. "Alright, it's Heavenly Taste Restaurant then." Alfie said.

After the name of the restaurant was finalized, they also decided to allot six million lyst as capital for the restaurant. Since Mike and Jay are both broke, Alfie and Mark will give 2M lyst each to cover for Mike while Greg will give 2M lyst to cover for Jay. Mike contributed 2M lyst in debt due to his share being the highest. In return, part of Mike's and Jay's dividends will be used as payment to Alfie, Mark and Greg. As for the location, they decided to find and buy a quiet place and close to nature but also big enough to accommodate all the customers and their cars. The opening will then be finalized, depending on how long the construction will take.

With the business talks done, the lights dimmed and music started to play as all of them started to relax and drink. "Hey guys, just sleep over for tonight, it's kind of too quiet if there's only me, Leon and Kyle left behind." Jay said as he sported a sad look, earning his brothers pity. "Okay man, let's drink until we drop!" Alfie shouted and raised his glass for a toast making Jay smile.

Soon, Alfie, Mark, Greg and Mike were all tipsy but Jay was still sober. His Nine Suns cultivation helped in dissipating the alcohol on his body leaving him looking tipsy but still sober. The women on the other hand, were encouraged by Marie and with the influence of alcohol, they all had changed into sexy swimsuits provided by Marie on the 2nd floor, making all the men hard as they stepped out of the elevator. Jay chuckled and asked Kyle to switch off most of the lights, making the area almost dark, as it didn't take long before the men joined their wives on the pool.

Jay then gave a series of instructions to Kyle, Leon and Carl. Tonight, he will taste all of his sister in laws and he's starting with Sandy, the last wife he hasn't laid his hands on. Soon, Leon got all the attention of the couples and was able to bring them into a trance, giving a series of orders for them after he clapped everyone woke up and like nothing happened continued to talk, drink and joke. Sandy on the other hand got out of the pool, dried herself and moved to clean the tables. No one stopped her from what she's doing except for Jay.

"Sandy, leave the plates there, we can clean it up later, no need for you to do that." Jay said.

"Nah, it's fine, I'm used to it and I'm really bothered whenever I see the dishes left at the table and not washed." Sandy answered back.

"Fine, let me help you." Jay said as he also helped.

Soon both of them made their way to the elevator to bring the dirty dishes down to the kitchen to wash.

27