30 Only Benefits are Eternal
2.8k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sadly, Sandy did not know that both of them were currently under a spell. Mike can't see Jay and Kyle while Sandy can't see Kyle giving more suggestions to Mike and Sandy as Jay instructed.

"That's all? You just want Jay to eat your wet pussy? Don't you want Jay to fuck you instead?" Mike asked instead of turning his head around. "Do you want Jay to fuck you? Honestly.. I won't get mad."

"Yes! I want to try to have sex with him." Sandy answered and noticed Jay stopped teasing her pussy before feeling his big hard cock grinding on top of her slit.

"Oh fuck Sandy, you're making me harder! Let's try this, I think Jay will love it if you beg to be fucked in the dirtiest way. Imagine Jay is here and beg him to fuck you." Mike told her.

Sandy's mind is in a mess, she doesn't want to beg Jay but she also can't protest against her husbands' words, together with the pleasure she's feeling from her breast and pussy. In the end, she followed her desire, Mike didn't notice Jay anyway.

So she opened her legs and lifted them as Mike held the back of her legs to steady her while still fucking her breast. Letting Jay see both of her lower holes clearly. "Mmm, Jay please fuck my naughty cunt with your big hard cock! Slam your cock deep and hard and make me cum. Make me forget my husband's small cock and let my horny cunt remember only yours! Fill my womb with your sperm and make me pregnant!" She screamed seductively while looking past Mike and into Jay's eyes.

Mike immediately plunged his cock inside her mouth and fucked her mouth as Jay drilled inside her pussy making Sandy climax upon insertion.

Sandy has not yet had her climax subside when Jay started thrusting deep inside her slowly contrasting the fast thrust of Mike in her mouth. After a while when Sandy was close to frustration because she wanted Jay to move harder, Mike moved back to her breast allowing her to talk. "Ahhh~ pleassse faster, fuck me faster! Harderrr!" She pleaded, which Jay and Mike moved to her request.

"I'm cumming Sandy!" Mike grunted as he put his cock and released his cum inside her mouth.

"I'm cumming Sandy!" Jay warned but did not intend to pull out as he thrusted deeper before releasing his cum deep inside her womb. Sandy's eyes widened before it rolled up as she climaxed together with Jay, spilling most of Mike's cum out of her lips.

When Sandy came to, Jay was sitting on a chair, her back to his chest and his cock aligned to the entrance of her back entering slowly while Mike's cock is slowly entering her wet cave. Mike then kissed her deeply as Jay slammed his cock inside her ass preventing her from screaming.

Sandy leaned on Jay's chest as Mike fuck her cunt to his hearts content. Mike's thrusts moved her body up and down slightly causing her ass to also move up and down Jay's cock. "Ooohhh, soo biiiiggg! Nnnggghh.." she can't help but moan.

"You're also tighter than before Sandy, you enjoyed begging Jay to fuck you?"

"Mmm.. yeah! I want him to fuck me!"

"Don't worry, I'll fuck you good." Mike said confidently as the weird threesome played with Jay staying still while Sandy bounced on top of him as Mike fuck her pussy.

"I'm cumming!" Mike grunted as he climaxed faster this time around but did not pull out of her.

"Sandy, how about you help me?" Mike suggested as he slowed down his movements as his orgasm subside. "You see, you've been a great wife and you have always helped me with work. This time, help me get all the recipes from Jay, seduce him, fuck him and make him happy until he gives you all the recipes." Mike said startling not only Sandy but also Jay and Kyle. One has to know that aside from specific instructions, Mike still has control of his mind, so this scheme he's brewing might have been there from the start.

"Why? Aren't they your good brothers?" Sandy asked.

"Good brothers? Then why did they all had the luck while I stayed in poverty? Especially Jay, he was adopted but he did not ask his adoptive father to adopt me too! They were rich and having me as addition will not make them poor. And now, I just want the recipes but he still did not want to give everything! So help me okay?" Mike coaxed Sandy smiling but his eyes burned with envy, jealousy and hatred.

Sandy had wanted to reject even if it means a crack in their relationship but Jay held her hips harder and told her to agree.

"Okay, I will try. I can't guarantee though that he will give it all to me." Sandy said.

"You can do it! That dumb virgin will surely give you all the recipes after getting a good fuck from you." Mike said confidently, not knowing the situation making Sandy awkward. "Alright, you clean up here, I'll head to bed. You can act later and I will talk to Jay tomorrow to let us stay here in this fucking big house for a while or maybe for good." Then he stood up and wore his trunks leaving Sandy still with Jay's cock inside her ass.

"Jay, maybe Mike was just too drunk. You see he can't even see you, I will talk to him tomorrow." Sandy excused her husbands' behavior to alcohol which even Sandy herself did not believe.

"Alright, just so you know, I tried telling my dad to adopt Mike countless times but my dad never agreed even once and also never gave me an explanation. So whatever he may ask you tomorrow just agree to him. For now, let's enjoy the permission your DRUNK husband gave you." Jay emphasized the word drunk as he guided her hips to bounce up and down his hard shaft. 

Carl, monitor Mike and Sandy tomorrow for whatever decisions they are going to make. Leon, get everyone to sleep, especially the guys let them sleep deeply but let Annie inadvertently see us while not exposing herself, let her masturbate until I catch her. Jay ordered while enjoying the feel of Sandy's body.

"Why?" Sandy asked, "Why do you still want me to agree to him? Is he right that you did not give all the recipes?"

"Yeah, but I only left ten recipes to me and gave most of it for the business. I only left it just in case we encounter problems that might crop up." Jay explained. "If Mike wants it, I will give it, but since he wants you to do it. You must work hard for it. Since the virgin me will get a good fuck from you, so make it ten good fucks Sandy. But tonight is not included, tonight is our cheat night where I will fuck you senseless until you really forget Mike's small dick." He added and worked his hands, mouth and cock to make Sandy's body flare.

"Ooohhh Jayyyy, fuck! Your cock is so big, my ass will get loose." Sandy moaned and let herself enjoy too, because of guilt and arousal, as Jay teased her nipple and clit while ramming his cock inside her ass. "Ooohh mmmm aaaahhhh! Nnnggghhh c-c-cumminnggg!"

Despite her recent climax, Jay did not relent pistonning her ass fast, deep and hard just like how Sandy likes it.

23