32 One Lewd Pet
2.9k 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sandy's moans were louder than Annie's moans earlier as he saw Kyle teasing Sandy when he went back to the kitchen. When Sandy saw him, she told Jay, "Jay, help me, I can't move and I can feel something touching my breasts and down there!"

"What are you saying Sandy, all I can see is a lewd woman with her pussy juices dripping and begging for a good fuck." Jay retorted and told Kyle to continue teasing Sandy with his hands.

Sandy was actually not on cuffs, she was just sitting on a chair with her legs wide open in an M position while her hands are on her back. She was hypnotized like this so she thinks that she can't move.

Sandy kept moaning louder and louder as she endured the feeling of wanting to cum but can't. Whenever she feels on the edge of reaching the peak, the touches stops and then resume when it almost subsided, building up more lust and frustrating her more until she can't take it anymore.

"Unngghh, Jay please fuck me! Fuck my brains out and make me cum! Please, I want to cum, I'll do anything, just make me cum!"

"Anything?" Jay asked.

"Yes anything! I'll do anything just fuck me!!!" Sandy said desperately wanting to cum.

"Then, I want you to be my pet for ten days. Opening your legs whenever I ordered you to, fuck you wherever I want to. Pretty much doing whatever I wanted just like what a good pet should do. In return, I will give you one recipe per day. Do you agree?" 

Sandy shuddered, not knowing if it was from fear or from the excitement at Jay's offer but her body did not allow her to refuse even if she wants to.

"Yes. So hurry and do me!" Sandy urged.

"Ahh, it seems my new pet still needs some discipline." Jay said then he put a blindfold on Sandy and transferred her and Kyle to Azure. He propped Sandy on a couch with her butt hanging in the air and her breast dangling on the other side. 

Taking advantage of Sandy in a blindfold, Jay put the slime and suction cups on her cherries and nub, finally completing his quest to put them on all his friends' wives.

He set the suction cups to mid intensity and then used a belt to spank her bubbly butt at the same time. 

"Ahhh!" Sandy screamed from feeling both pain and pleasure on her body. Adding the fact that she is blindfolded, the feelings are doubled. "Stop! It hurts.."

Jay gave her another whip when he heard her complain in return. Everytime Sandy complained she will be whipped and teased at the same time until her ass are red.

"My new pet, when will you learn?" Jay asked in a gentle tone as he caressed her red ass. "Do you know where you're wrong?"

"I.. I'm sorry, please forgive me... I d-don't know.." Sandy apologized.

Jay sighed as though troubled then explained, "A pet never orders its master. Pets only need to be good, follow orders, beg for their master and make the master happy. The pet only lives for its master's happiness. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Sandy answered succinctly. She knows she agreed to be his pet but she never expected it to be like this where she wouldn't even be treated as a human being, so she answered positively but resisted deep inside.

Jay can hear the resistance in her voice despite the positive answer but he didn't care. It was more challenging for him that way. "Good pet. As a reward," He said as he held her hips near his erection and lubricated it with her pussy juice then plunged his cock deep inside her back hole. "I'll fuck you and cum inside this ass of yours."

Sandy's gasped and her body arched as she climax when she felt Jay's hard cock entered inside her ass. 

"Pet, your master gave you a reward and you, not only did not give a word of gratitude but you even climaxed before your master!?" Jay scolded and gave her butt a spank.

Sandy screamed, trembled and her holes tighten prolonging her orgasm.

Jay spanked her butt with his hands until he heard Sandy say, "Ahh.. I'm sorry Master." Before he stopped. His hands turn from spanking to gentle caresses on her butt cheeks and then moved his hips once again to slowly fuck her ass.

"T-t-thank you Master for your reward." Sandy said as she started moving her hips to meet Jay's thrust.

"Good. Pet learns fast." Jay praised then reminded her, "Remember not to cum before your Master or you will get punished again."

"Thank you Master." She simply replied as she grasped the act that Jay wanted to play.

Seeing her more willing to act, Jay stopped Sandy from moving and fucked her in the ass, slow and shallow, making her frustrated.

"Mmm.. Master..." Sandy purred.

"What is it pet?" Jay asked as if oblivious.

"Master, this naughty pet is in heat, this slutty pet begs master to use his mighty dick to fuck this pet fast and rough in my ass! Mmm~" 

"I guess I can't help but fulfill since my pet begged me. But first as a pet, you must make a sound. So everytime I thrust inside, I want to hear you squeal like the sow you are. Okay? Let's try it." Jay said as he thrust his whole length inside.

"Oinnnk!" Sandy squealed the sound of a pig as goosebumps appear on her skin and turn pinkish from shame. But it also did not stop her from feeling good when she felt Jay's cock finally buried deep inside.

"Good pet!" Jay praised as he finally let himself go and fucked Sandy's ass as he liked. With every thrust Sandy squealed making him more excited and hard.

Sandy's juices flowed non stop down her calf and drenched the couch as she was in constant orgasm making her delirious.

"Now, tell Master, what are you?" Jay asked.

"Oinnnkk!! I am a sow! Master's sow! Oiiinnnkk!"

"Pet is really a fast learner. Good sow." Jay praised once again.

"Oink! Thank you Master. I will be Master's good sow, oiiinnkk, and do my best to give pleasure to Master. Oinnk!"

Jay flipped her body around and saw her lewd face, smiling while drooling with unfocused eyes.

"This lewd face suits you the most, sow. It feels good?" Jay asked.

"Oiiink.. Master's cock feels amashing, oink! Master's cock has turned my mind to mush, oiinnk!"

Jay chuckled seeing her and grunted as he shot his cum inside her ass without warning making Sandy faint from too much pleasure.

25