33 Special Something
2.9k 5 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time Sandy woke up, she was in bed beside the sleeping Mike. She sat up hurriedly and checked her body, clean and fresh wearingq a big tee, as if what happened the night before was just a dream.

Mike also woke up when he felt movement. "Good morning hon. How was it? Were you able to fish for information from that virgin?" He asked.

Sandy nodded, "Yeah, there are just ten more recipes in his hands, he said he kept it in case of future problems cropping up, but in return he wants me to be his lover for ten days, without you knowing, then he will give me one recipe per day. I was also able to make him agree that we stay here for good. Are you good with it?"

"Huh, really greedy. Have you fucked him yet?"

"Yes, but I don't want him to enter my pussy, so I had him fuck me anal. The sex will only purely be anal for ten days. I talked to him while fucking him, to make the talks easier, after that I came back here to sleep."

"Good wife! You really fucked him good. Hmph! He can give everything yesterday and just let me keep the recipes but he hid it instead. Do your best honey, too bad, he won't taste how good your pussy feels. But first, let's exercise." Mike said as he hugged Sandy not knowing that her wife's pussy was tasted once by Jay already, in his presence and he also was not the least bit irked by not being the first to take her wife's anal virginity, as for him, anal is gross and dirty.

"We can't, Jay asked me to prepare breakfast for him, I gotta cook. The game starts today." Sandy said as she smiled, stood up and heard a short "Fine." from Mike, she got a short dress and then went inside the bathroom to change. 

She went out wearing the sexy short dress without Mike knowing that she had nothing underneath, even her pubic hair was shaved. Sandy went out of the room but instead of the kitchen, she directly went to the Master's bedroom.

"Good morning Master!" Sandy greeted energetically. Not feeling any fatigue from last night's exercise, thanks to Jay's pills and magical space Azure.

"Morning pet. You're early." Jay commented as it was only 5am and they only parted half an hour ago. "Come and drink your milk and let me drink honeyed juice too."

Sandy hurriedly climbed the bed to get on top of Jay, her face directly facing his proud morning wood while her pussy in front of Jay's face. The standard 69 position.

Sandy greedily started sucking Jay's cock, impatient to taste the milk that is to be her breakfast.

"So hungry?" Jay chuckled.

Sandy removed the dick inside her mouth and answered, "I'm sorry Master. This pet can't forget the taste of master's delicious milk, I want to drink more of it."

Instead of her head, Jay patted her butt cheek gently and said, "Ok, do your best to make it produce milk so you can drink to your hearts content."

Jay also turn his attention on a certain pussy that started to get wet as she sucked her master's cock.

Jay wanted to prolong this event but sadly, he has an appointment with Aunt Zen and her daughter so he changed their positions with Sandy under him and started fucking her mouth to throat while flicking her clit with his tongue.

"Here comes your milk pet. Don't spill it." Jay said as he thrust deep into her throat shooting his hot cum directly inside her tummy as she also climaxed and sprayed her juice on the bed.

Sandy cleaned his cock with an intoxicated expression as Jay handed her a weird flimsy thing. "Master what's this?"

"Your special panty for these ten days. Or a cover for your pussy hole. Come on pet, wear it for master." Jay said as Sandy obediently wore it. "For ten days, you are not allowed to have your pussy pierced by a real cock, even mine, so we need to cover it. Got it sow?"

Sandy nodded but still asked, "What if Mike wanted to make love?" 

"Judging from what we've talked about last night at the pool, he will be very busy and exhausted learning the recipe and the business to give you a fuck, so don't worry. And also, I am the only one allowed to remove this special panty. You are not allowed to remove it at any circumstance." Sandy just nodded as her clit and ass are still exposed, she can still pee and poop normally.

Then, Sandy gasped as she felt something entering her pussy. "Oh! I forgot to tell you, I called it special panty because it grows a dick. How else would it plug your hole?" Jay explained without waiting for her question.

Sandy was then absent mindedly ushered out of the room. She sighed after a while and walked towards the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone.

Mike and Kyle arrived at the kitchen a bit later to help her as they talk about the recipes they are going to make after breakfast.

On the other hand, Jay took a long relaxing bath. Now that he has laid his hands and dick in his 'sister in laws', Jay felt quite accomplished.

For this next ten days though, he will focus on Sandy and maybe Annie, if she can't hold her lust and decided to get another anal fuck. It was no problem for him because if ever he wants to fuck a pussy, Liz and Marie will do.

In no time, everyone was seated to eat breakfast. Even Greg was back and eating in a daze. Alfie and Mark were eating in big bites and in a hurry and only Mike and the girls were leisurely.

"Jay, I'll leave Annie here first and pick her up later." Mark said and before Jay could answer, Alfie also said, "Same here, instead of being alone at home at least the girls are here today."

"No problem. Mike and Kyle will be here to cook for them. I also have a quick appointment this morning and will be back soon." As if on cue, Aunt Zen and her daughter arrived.

23