36 Surrender
2.5k 5 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jay arrived home to see Aunt Zhen in the kitchen making snacks. "I'm back! Oh Auntie, Diana said she'll be with her fiance to inform him of the good news."

"Welcome back Jay, yes, she sent me a message." Auntie Zhen amiably welcomed him and expressed gratitude. "Thank you Jay, you were a great help."

"Nah, it was a fair trade Auntie, no need for thanks."

After the pleasantries, Jay went to his room and turned the shower on then went inside Azure. He saw Diana got her bag and sending messages in her phone. "Well, well, aren't you a naughty one but its not like there's a signal here."

He grabbed her phone and struck Diana to make her faint. Then he removed her clothes and tied her hands and feet on the posts of the bed. Jay put a slime inside her urethra and anus so she won't soil the bed and also ordered the slimes to keep teasing her before going back to take a shower.

After a short bath, Jay joined his sister in laws for a wholesome snack out the garden while listening, joking and talking about anything under the sun.

When Diana regained her consciousness, she was alone, naked and tied on the bed. Aside from that she can feel something moving back and forth inside her ass and something teasing her clit making her scared but aroused at the same time.

"Jay! Jay!" She screamed his name but Jay did not come. She was scared but she also can't stop the heat building up inside. "Noooo!" She shook her head as she reached her peak from feeling good inside her ass.

The teasing continued until her ass made her cum three times. After that, whatever is teasing her only stopped moving when she was close to orgasming and resume when she had calmed down. This pleasure hell continued until there was nothing more in her mind other than wanting to cum.

She did not know how much time had passed nor noticed how long Jay had been watching her until he asked her.

"Are you enjoying yourself Boss Die?" She was startled at the voice but also got her hopes up hearing Jay was back.

"Jay! I'll agree, I will offer my body to you! Please just let me cum mmm.." She immediately agreed and pleaded. 

"You will offer me your chastity?"

"Y-yes. Please take me!"

"My, my, what a lewd doctor. Let me see your sincerity. Face the mirror and offer yourself willingly by putting my cock in your pussy yourself and don't forget to apologize to me and your fiance while you're at it." Jay said as he untied Diana, removed his own clothes and sat behind her with his cock poking at her back.

Diana got up, delirious to lust as she happily obeyed Jay's orders. "I, Diana Shaw, willingly offer my whole body to Jay Agsen to make up for my mistakes in the past. I'm sorry for bullying you, extorting money amd harassing you. Rick, I'm sorry I can't keep my promise."

After her speech she slowly lowered her entrance to Jay's cock but Jay had other plans as he held Diana's hips and pulled her down, ripping her hymen roughly. Diana screamed in pain as blood trickled down from the forceful entry. Without any pause, Jay got her to bounce on top of his cock and soon screams of pain were replaced with moans of pleasure. Not too long after, Diana was already moving her hips on her own as juices gushed out of her pussy to lubricate her hole and his cock together.

Jay almost came and was beyond bliss as he experienced breaking a virgin for the first time, the tightness and freshness was very different from the women he had fucked. 

"How is it Diana?"

"Ooohhh.. aaaaahhh.. it feels good! Sex feelsh goood!"

"It's your first time but you're already feeling good. Aren't you really a slutty doctor?"

"No hooo, I'm not! Not slutty mmm" She denied as she continued to impale herself on his cock.

Hearing her answer, Jay change their positions in missionary so he can set the rhythm of their intercourse. He plunge his cock deep inside her womb, giving Diana the climax she needed.

"You cum just from inserting a cock in your womb, if you're not a slut then maybe a sow, which one do you like, a sex slave or a pig slut?"

"None!"

"Ahh, I really envy your hard headedness Boss Die. You're so lucky to have an option yet you don't want one. Don't worry, we will not stop until you pick one. Don't make me wait long or else I will pick one for you~"

Jay made Diana reach climax using her mouth, next is her womb so for the finale is cumming with her ass.

His cock fully coated with her juices, Jay plunged his cock to the root, deep in her ass and Diana once again screamed and shuddered in bliss. "Tsk, tsk. And you're still saying you're not a slut but still you cum every time I plunge deep in your holes." Then he thrusted slowly in and out back in her pussy while talking. "How about I change the options, either become my pet cat or pet rabbit? They're more adorable right? So which one do you like, a cat or a rabbit?"

"None!" Diana still shouted.

Jay shrugged and did not answer anymore as he continued the slow grind feeling every inch of tightness of her pussy hole. He also held her breast together and put both nipples in his mouth while increasing the rhythm of his thrusts until he felt her tighten, Jay stopped moving. "Noooo! Don't stop! I'm close!"

Jay ignored her and started thrusting slowly again then thrusting faster then stopping when she's close to climax then repeating the process all over again. "Aaaahhh! I wanna cum! I wanna cum! Make me cum, Jayyy!" Diana screamed in frustration.

Jay chuckled, "You have to pick one, do you want to be a cat or a rabbit?" Thrusting slowly back and forth once again to repeat the process.

"Pleashe.. I want to cummm.." Diana begged.

"I will make you cum but you have to stop talking and make an animal sound of either one every time I thrust inside you." Jay thrusted in but Diana was quiet, he thrusted in and out rapidly and soon Diana was moaning again that Jay had to stop. He removed his cock inside her, tied her back and put back his clothes on then left Diana alone in Azure again.

22