37 A Cat or A Rabbit?
2.2k 5 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Diana's body was writhing in frustration on top of the bed as her lower body was being teased nonstop but never allowing her to orgasm. She wants to cum but she also doesn't want to be a pet. 

To distract herself, she thought and worried about her mom and her fiance who might be looking for her and how she will make Jay pay once she got out. But as time passed, her body that had experienced the taste of cock, sex and climax can no longer ignore her need and her mind slowly turning into mush that can only think of cat sounds and cumming.

So when she saw Jay came back for her, she got on all fours and made a cat sound while shaking her ass. "Meow~"

"Good girl, kitty, you should've picked sooner if you can't hold it in and you wouldn't have to suffer." Jay said while removing his clothes.

"Meow, I'm sorry Master, Kitty was disobedient, meow~" Diana muled as she apologized and started licking Jay's cock.

"Since you have reflected on yourself, you can show me what you want as a reward."

Diana moved to show her drenched pussy, spread it with her hands and begged, "meow~ master, kitty wants to cum, please plunge your cock deep inside my womb, stir it and coat it with your semen, meow~"

"Good! Keep it up." Jay praised as he grind his cock and smear it with her juices before he suddenly entered her deep opening her womb.

"Meowwwww!" Diana meowed like a cat in heat she was as she reached climaxed just from Jay plunging his cock deep.

Jay did not wait for her climax to subside as he thrusted fast and hard, with his every thrust Diana made cat sounds and climaxing every now and then, squeezing his cock, making his cock swell some more inside her.

"What a tight and delicious pussy, Kitty, I'm cumming, where do you want it?" Jay asked.

"Inside meow! Please cum inside my womb master. Meowwww!" Diana screamed as she climaxed for the nth time when she felt Jay poured his semen deep inside her womb and fill it until it was overflowing out her pussy. "Meow~ thank you master."

Diana was integrated into her role as a cat slave so much, she did not even forget to express gratitude before passing out from exhaustion.

"Sigh, if only I have more lyst at hand to exchange... It won't be long now though." He muttered as he thought of naughty things to do with Diana.

When Diana opened her eyes, she was still in that bed with Jay's evil smirk greeting her. She glared at him before turning away as she can't deny the fact that she climaxed with his cock countless times.

"Here take this." She heard Jay said as he gave her a pill and water. Thinking it was a contraceptive, she downed it quickly and felt better. The pain was instantly gone after she took it.

"What did you make me take?" She asked curiously.

"A healing pill, I wanna see if it can make your hymen reappear." Jay explained his experiment 

"You made me into a guinea pig? What if it had fatal side effects?" Diana exclaimed.

Jay just shrugged, "Don't worry it won't kill you. If it's a success though, aren't you glad you can still be the 'pure' Diana when you get married?" Then he topped her again.

"What are you doing?" She nervously asked as she felt his tip on her cave once more.

"Of course, testing if the experiment is a success." Jay replied and entered her once again.

"Aaahhhh! It hurts!" Diana screamed as Jay felt a thin membrane bar his cock for a second before piercing it and seeing a small amount of blood again and her tightness back to how it was before.

"Well, its proven. The pill can make you a virgin again. I have some more at hand. Do you want one?" Jay asked as he thrust in and out slowly.

"Yes master. Meow, your kitty wants one, meow~" Diana replied, this way, she could still keep her promise to Rick.

"I will give you one on your wedding day, if you are obedient. If you're not, then you better start thinking of a good excuse why you lost your chastity."

Diana nodded her head like a chick pecking on food. "I will be obedient, meowww.."

"Good kitty." Jay praised and then whispered something in her ear causing Diana to tremble in fear but nonetheless, she still nodded.

Jay smiled seeing her nod before focusing back to fucking Diana into oblivion and filling her three holes to the brim.

Diana was released at night. With the worried tone of her mom and fiance, she just made up the excuse of having a browse at the mall and accidentally met a former teacher who needed someone to talk to, and with her battery empty, she wasn't able to send a message or a call.

No matter how Diana thought of it. She can't believe what happened to her today, she was held up for days inside Jay's house but it was only a few hours when she went back. She had contemplated whether to tell them the truth but decided otherwise. 

If she told the truth, she would have to tell them she was raped and she feared that Rick would call off the wedding after knowing. His family was on the conservative side and would not like someone who was taken advantage of to be his wife.

After a sincere apology and a lot of scolding from her mom, she was finally let go of and went to sleep inside the secure arms of his fiance with a complicated mind.

On the other hand, Jay went back to focus and make merry with his sow. Liz went back home next door with Alfie, Annie and Marie was also picked up by Mark after work, Greg called to ask him to pick and send Marie home as he was busy at the company.

Mike and Sandy was left to 'learn'. Mike learning how to cook all the recipes perfectly with Kyle while Sandy will learn how to be a pet that pleases Jay and his monster cock.

"How was your day guys?" Jay asked while they were having dinner. The three of them sat on the dining table with Mike and Sandy sitting on one side and Jay sat on the other side across Sandy.

Sorry guys if the chapters have too long of release interval. There are a lot of ideas in my head, just that it was a bit jumbled and a bit hard to put into words. Also, thanks for your comments and suggestions!

19