Grey Orb Gang(1)
34 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Loren woke up sweating, he felt suffocated.

He sat up in a daze, clear transparent substance falling from his forehead, it was...sweat. He wiped it with his hand while frowning. Then he reached for his phone, unlocked it, dialed a number and called it.

*Ring* *Ring*

For a while, the sound of the phone ringing filled his quiet room. Not long after, the call was answered.

"Hello, Loren?"

He just looked at the phone for a while hesitating between picking it up or ending the call... then decided to pick it up and answered.

"U-uncle..."

He called out weakly with his hoarse voice.

"Loren? Is there a problem?"

The person from the other side of the phone, his uncle, asked felling worried.

"I-I wanna go home..."

His uncle became silent for a while after hearing his answer.

"Why don't you just go back Ren? There won't be a problem if you come back right?" 

He answered, persuading him.

"B-but they will get angry at me..."

"Why would they? come on Ren, you can't always be like this it's been three months, just a little visit won't hurt."

"I can't. My old man might beat me up..." He answered while faking a laugh.

"Come on Ren, who am I even talking to? Where the hell is that Loren that's a bit...weird, but funny?"

"In my stomach, I ate him..."

"There you are... come back and I'll help you out. Don't worry, you'll be alright."

"I can't..."

"Oh why not? did you get caught peeping at your neighbor's daughter or something?"

"I haven't been caught yet...I transfered remember?"

"Oh yes I forgot. you can just visit them when the time comes. I'll fetch you when I visit them. okay?"

"Yes..."

"And also what do you mean you haven't been caug–"...

It was hanged up by Loren.

'You guys might be wondering what happened right? well you see... you have to continue reading to see, I mean, read it'

Loren shook his head while thinking of how stupid he is for talking to his imaginary audience in his head...or are they?.

(Vsauce music intensified)

"Sh*t, when did I turned into a cry baby. The last time I remember I was just a mama's boy...fnck, that still sucks."

He took a deep breath and stood up from his bed, preparing to do his morning routine, which is... washing up, looking at himself in the mirror, eating, looking at himself in the mirror, brushing his teeth...while looking at himself in the mirror, and dressing up...while still looking at himself in the mirror. 

After preparing he began to go on his way to school.

----------------------

"Hey bruh, got the goods?"

A bald man with a face that screams 'bad guy!' said.

"Here man, freshly made, try some and check it."

A skinny man that looks like a someone who haven't eaten for years(what is it? dead man. someone who haven't eaten for years is surely dead, unless he always high) replied.

The bald 'bad' guy took a small pack with blue substance, stabbed a small hole in it with a knife, poured some in a tray, took a straw, and sniffed it.

"Hmmn... not bad, here's yo exact chash, no more, no less."

The bald bad guy said while trembling from the effect of the substance.

"Hehe..., this is why I like doing business with you guys."

-------------------------

'Hmmn, old pops might really get angry at me if I suddenly go back without a reason. they worked hard to send me to a good school after all, if it wasn't because of that a*shole teacher who recommended to my parents to transfer me to a better school like my sister coz apparently, I'm suppose to be "someone with knowledge" and that my former school wouldn't be able to refine me to my full potential. I'm not a genius like my sister, I'm just a bored guy who have nothing to do'

While on his way thinking about his family and that a*sfaced teacher who made him go here and transfer, he saw some suspicious people grouping up in an alley, passing each other packs of unknown blue substance while looking around vigilantly.

Our busy body protagonist, Loren of course decided to meddle with these people's business by... calling the police of course. What did you expect, him beating them up? He still wanted to live or else he'll be dead just being seen by these gangs.

After informing the police of their location, Loren continued walking on his way to school.

Now you might be wondering why our protagonist would do such an unreasonable thing? Well then, let me explain. 

When he was still in second grade, he once saw his cousin who he treats as his older brother, being beaten by thugs, and as a child, he wasn't able to do anything but be frozen on his tracks and cry for his brother. His cousin was hospitalized for a month or two due to that. 

He would just be angry at thugs if it was the only thing that happened.

The bestfriend of his brother found out who did it and reported them to the police and of course the thugs also found out who reported them, his brothers buddy was almost beaten to death and broke his left arm. 

He was close with his brother's friend and he treats him like how he treat his brother so you can just imagine how much of an impact it made on Loren. 

The group of thugs were mysteriously dealt with but as a child, he din't think much of it and just thought that someone finally stood up and teached them a lesson. He vowed to do fight thugs and criminals when he grow up.

It might also be one of the reasons why he had such a high chunibyo level...maybe.

--------------------

At the Police Station...

"Bro, why don't we just quit being police? can't even arrest a single criminal here."

 

A fat man in a police uniform sitting on a chair complained to the person in front of him.

"Why would you? You'll have a salary without working, don't you want that?"

The handsome and tall man in a police uniform answered the fat police.

"Yeah. But we won't get promoted any time soon. How can we climb the ranks like what we promised each other?"

*Ring* *Ring*

The telephone in the table beside them rang. The handsome police picked it up. After a few moments the handsome police quickly stood up and wore his hat. He tapped the fatty's shoulder and said.

"I think we'll finally have a chance to get promoted."

The fat police was dumfounded and asked.

"How?"

Then the handsome and tall(yes it needs to be empasized, important things needs  to be repeated three times)police explained the situation. Not long after, they called their fellow police officers and got to their police cars and drove to their new found hope.

-----------------

0