Chapter 10
15.1k 35 260
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon had to make a hard choice; plan A and plan B were insane, but there was nothing more insane than dragons, and now they were on Earth. So, Leon had to be insane too. However, depending on his choice, he could end up increasing his time on that island a lot. The number of skills he could learn on that island was limited, and eventually, it would become seriously hard to level up them. So, it would become harder to obtain status points.

“... I don’t have any choice. Although it seems that I can escape faster using plan A, I can’t survive just by running. However, by using magic, I can fight.”

Leon would have to wash his clothes and train the water manipulation, so the ocean was too small for those freak fish, and himself to live together, he had to obtain the power to defeat them... There was no other choice.

Health: 25/25 +

Mana: 23 +

Stamina: 10 +

Strength: 06 +

Dexterity: 08 +

Speed: 07 +

Intelligence: 09 +

Endurance: 14 +

Control: 05 +

Mentality: 08 +

Luck: 01 +

Recovery: 23 +

Willpower: 08 +

Coins:00

Status: 01

 

Skill List

Active Skills: Strong Arms Lv 2, Throw Lv1, Analysis Lv 1, Bash Lv 1, Dash Lv 1, Mana Transfusion Lv 5, Earth Manipulation Lv 3, Water Manipulation Lv 1, Wind Manipulation Lv 1,

Passive Skills: Fear Resistence Lv 6, Mental Fortitude Lv 1, Perception Lv 4, Pain Resistance Lv 12, Rage Lv3, Fire Resistance Lv 1, Accuracy Lv 4, Craft Lv 9, Farming Lv1

 

After using his free status points, Leon checked his status and skills. Now he could use a little more mana, and he would recover his mana completely after resting for just ten minutes. However, Leon was aware of the fact that he still had a long way to go.

“I will need to practice the Earth Manipulation a lot... since the earth returns to its place after just one minute, I have to change its properties while I can to construct a boat. First, mixing water and earth and then heat it to harden to make it durable. Creating a boat made of ice, I would have to use it only water and wind manipulation, but the ice will eventually melt, and I don’t think I can live in a freezing boat for long.”

Without wasting time, Leon started to train his Earth Manipulation. Since it would be more motivating to see his progress with his own eyes, he decided to dig a hole using that skill. Little by little, the hole was getting bigger, and little by little, he was becoming able to manipulate more earth since the level of that skill also influenced that.

Congratulations! The skill Earth Manipulation has leveled up.

You obtained 01 status points.

Congratulations! The skill Earth Manipulation has leveled up.

You obtained 01 status points.

Congratulations! The skill Earth Manipulation has leveled up.

You obtained 01 status points.

Congratulations! The skill Craft has leveled up.

You obtained 01 status points.

Congratulations! The skill Craft has leveled up.

You obtained 01 status points.

 

Leon spend the whole morning practicing those skills, and since leveling up the craft skill was getting hard, he decided to make good use of the arrows he made after lunch.

Congratulations! You have learned the skill: Archery.

You obtained 01 status points.

Congratulations! You have learned the skill: Concentrated Shot.

You obtained 01 status points.

 

Just as Leon expected, he learned a new skill when he used the bow, and he learned another when he pulled the string to its limits. It was another skill that consumed stamina, but he could use it quite a lot. The problem was that every time he used that skill, the arrows would break. They were made just of wood, after all.

“I guess I should train just Archery, the Accuracy will level up as well, so that should be fine.”

Leon had to spend several minutes to carve an arrow, so he couldn’t treat them like disposable ammo. He also decided to add the power of Strong Arms in his shots, but his bow was so small and frail that he almost broke it. He would have to create a longbow to test that combination.

After leveling up his skills a few times, Leon decided to stop a little and train Dash. He didn’t want to feel so bad before sleeping again, so he had to tire his body like that, and thanks to it, that night, he fell asleep before he could recall things that were beyond his reach.

The next day, Leon woke up hearing the sound of the rain. That surprised him, but he immediately got up and started to wash himself and his clothes using the rain. Just like the time he ate the first banana and drunk the coconut water, he felt revitalized. Now that he was away from civilization, those small pleasures were good enough to make his day.

“I guess it is hard to imagine when it will rain in tropical zones…”

Leon was digging that hole with his mana in order to create a water reservoir. However, he didn’t expect that it would rain so soon. Besides, he had to create a container made of water to keep his water clear, and he would have to use Earth and Water manipulation to do it. It would take a while, but he wouldn’t losing anything by planning things with antecedence.

Surprisingly, it rained the entire day, and since his clothes were wet, Leon decided to spend the day inside his small shelter. The sea breeze and the coldness of the rain could quickly drain the heat from his body, and the last thing Leon wanted on that island was to get sick.

260