Chapter 20
13.3k 22 223
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Leon didn’t sleep that night; he only stared at the sky while thinking once more how small and powerless he was. Now he could put in his curriculum that he survived an airplane crash and a tsunami, but those achievements meant nothing to him. Even after doing that, he couldn’t go back home and confirm with his own eyes the safety of his parents and little sister. He was so weak and pathetic that he couldn’t deal with some water and earth that didn't even have a mind of their own

When the sun rose, Leon decided that it was time to stop complaining. The ways he thought to return home were stupid, but doing nothing was even more stupid. Leon fixed his legs and then started to analyze the damage. He lost everything; he didn’t have time to grab the Sahuagins Tridents. Leon would have to start from scratch again.

“... There are a few coconuts and banana trees; I can replant them to increase their numbers if I need to.”

His mana had grown a lot, and with his recovery, Leon could create a decent stock of food if he wants to, but he didn’t feel the urge to do it at that moment. With luck, that earthquake may have destroyed those monster’s base, but Leon didn't want to rely on luck any longer, so he remade his traps. After that, he made another knife, but this time he made one using magic in order to create something far sharper. Leon hurried to give the shape and burn the mud. In the end, he succeeded in making the mud becoming as hard as a rock. It was all thanks to compressing it as much as possible, it was small, but it was better than his previous knife. Despite his success, Leon felt nothing.

“Well, those knives have a pretty good balance... shall I make some throwing knives? It will be faster to use them than making the tip of a single spear. Besides, I can train Earth and Fire Manipulation at the same time.”

Leon felt like he could make something better and more convenient, but his mind wasn’t working at full speed yet. So, he decided to do the first things that came to mind. Increase his stamina and train Fire and Earth Manipulation while making those throwing knives.

Eventually, after making a few dozen throwing knives, Leon got tired of it and began to meditate, even though it was quite easy using magic without thinking of anything. Before, he felt like meditating was a waste of time, but now it was quite convenient. He didn’t want to do anything or think of anything, after all.

For the next few days, Leon just did that, meditate and train Earth and Fire Manipulation, he lost some weight to recover from his wounds, but he didn’t feel like eating either. He didn’t even try to put the throwing knives he created to good use. Things only started to change when he was checking his traps and saw some weird plants he hadn’t seen before on that island.

“Mmm?”

When Leon touched it, he felt a weird reaction, he felt like the plant was trying to give him something invisible, but it failed. When Leon focused his eyes in that plant, Analysis skill activated, and a blue screen appeared before Leon.

Blue Angel

A medicinal herb capable of healing the tired souls. Its leaves can restore the mana of those who eat it.

 

Leon frowned when he read that, how could a plant restore mana. It was only possible if that plant was... from the same place the monsters came. Leon was pretty sure he hadn’t seen those plants before, and that meant that the tsunami brought the spores of that plant to the island.

“I wonder if I can replant this plant leaves and create more of them... I will only know if I try.”

That plant had five leaves, Leon carefully picked them in order not to kill the plant and plant the leaves nearby that one. That plant was blue, Leon tried to look for similar plants, but he only found two others a red and a green one. Their descriptions and effects were pretty much the same.

Red Angel

A medicinal herb capable of healing the wounded body. Its leaves can restore the health of those who eat it.

Green Angel

A medicinal herb capable of healing the tired body. Its leaves can restore the stamina of those who eat it.

Leon did the same, picked the leaves, and replanted them near the first plant. The next day Leon found some sprouts in the places he planted the leaves. However, he couldn’t accelerate their growth by transfusing his mana. Those plants could only absorb the mana from the land.

“Well, I knew it couldn’t be that convenient.”

Despite that, Leon was looking forward to the growth speed of those plants, the tsunami had happened five days ago, so it was possible that they could become adult plants in five days… if Leon could obtain mana from hundred of those plants, he would be able to train his Earth Manipulation much more.

Health: 25 +

Mana: 83+

Stamina: 23 +

Strength: 17 +

Dexterity: 10 +

Speed: 11 +

Intelligence: 13 +

Endurance: 19 +

Control: 10 +

Mentality: 10 +

Luck: 01 +

Recovery: 83 +

Willpower: 10 +

Coins:104

Status: 00

 

Skill List

Active Skills: Strong Arms Lv 8, Throw Lv 5, Analysis Lv 1, Bash Lv 1, Dash Lv 9, Mana Transfusion Lv 5, Earth Manipulation Lv 18, Water Manipulation Lv 4, Wind Manipulation Lv 1, Concentrated Shot Lv 1, Fire Manipulation Lv 4,

Passive Skills: Fear Resistence Lv 6, Mental Fortitude Lv 4, Perception Lv 4, Pain Resistance Lv 14, Rage Lv3, Fire Resistance Lv 4, Accuracy Lv 9, Craft Lv 16, Farming Lv1, Archery Lv 6, Cook Lv 5, Poison Resistance Lv 6, Martial Arts Lv 1, Spearmanship Lv 8, Staffmanship Lv 4, Meditation Lv 9, Trap Creation Lv 7,

223