Chapter 34
12.4k 28 221
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Considering that Leon managed to create things made of rock that looked very similar to volcanic stones, he thought that he would learn how to create magma quite fast... he couldn’t be more wrong. He could create fire and strengthen it, making it hotter, but he still wasn’t at the level where he could melt rocks.

In the end, he had two options, increase his intelligence using free status points and thus increasing the power of his fire or practice and slowly making the fire under his control hotter. Leon chose the second option because that would make his power and control grow exponentially. Besides, he knew that his new spell would cost him a lot of mana, so he had to keep increasing his mana.

“Maybe I can create a spear made of something far sturdier than steel and melt it using fire… the attack power would definitely increase, but that would take too much time to master.”

Learning how to create magma would be troublesome enough, and Leon decided to stop right there because even after he loses control over the magma, the magma would still burn the enemies. Perhaps the ocean could decrease the damage the megalodons would receive, and probably dragons have resistance to fire, but at the very least, the combination of fire and earth ought to buy him a few precious seconds.

Practicing how to create and strengthen fire like a madman, Leon still had to spend three months to reach the point where his fire could melt rocks. Then, Leon spent another three months to be able to create a spear combining earth and fire at the same time. That being said, the shape of the spear was a mess, and Leon spent a long time creating. After another nine months, Leon finally obtained the notification he waited for.

Congratulations! You have learned the skill: Magma Spear.

You obtained 01 status points.

Mana: 300

 

“Oh boy… one year and three months to learn a single spell. How did I manage to go to college with this level of intelligence?”

Leon couldn’t help but frown; he spent too much time trying to learn that skill because, unfortunately, that skill was one of those skills he had to create and fire in 0.2 seconds to be recognized as a spell. As if that wasn’t enough, Leon had to train it to increase its power, but considering that it consumed so much mana, even that would take a while.

Three months later, Magma Spear finally reached level twenty, considering that his other skills also leveled up while training that Leon decided to do a field test. However, there was no point in doing that unless he faces the real deal, he had to test his power against the megalodons.

“After almost four years of solitude… I guess I finally lost my mind. I can’t believe I’m using a megalodon as a test subject.”

In any case, it would be weird if Leon didn’t suffer any mental damage after not having any interaction with human beings after so long. Acknowledging that fact, Leon sat in his steel armchair and let the island. After a while, Leon reached the point where the megalodons would usually attack him, but nothing happened. He was flying two hundred meters above sea level, even though he decided to take the test, subconsciously he was at least smart enough not to approach carelessly.

After lowering the altitude by fifty meters, Leon noticed the ocean becoming darker in two points. Half a second after that, two megalodons jumped from the sea with their mouths wide open to eat him. Leon felt thankful for that and fired two magma spears before increasing his altitude.

Leon escaped from the megalodons' reach and watched them eating his Magma Spears. Usually, they would hide in the ocean after the massive splash that the fall would cause, but instead of that, they started to float while squirming as if they were fish in land. However, eventually, they recovered themselves from the surprise, that being said, they dived while trembling… the magma spears were still damaging them.

“That is a start… I don’t know if I aimed properly or if the attack isn’t powerful enough, but I guess I need to practice a little more.”

The fear was still engraved in Leon’s mind, so he had to train to overcome that and increase his confidence. His attacks now could cause a lot of damage, but thanks to the fact that he could only use them a handful of times and the trip to Asia would be a long one, he had to kill them with a single strike. There was no room for mistakes.

Leon spent six months visualizing megalodons attacking him in different situations while counter-attacking and damaging their brains through their eyes. On the first day of his fifth year on the island, Leon said goodbye to Wilson and his lineage before creating a large box and filling it with blue angel leaves. Then he sat on the steel armchair, he still didn’t know if his training was enough, but he decided to test while trying to escape indeed.

Leon was flying at one hundred fifty meters above the sea level when he saw two shadows below, without wasting time, he shot two magma spears and hit the shadows before they could leave the ocean. A few seconds later, two dead megalodons started to float in the sea. Leon sighed in relief and started to eat blue angel leaves… he finally escaped from the island.

Health: 25 +

Mana: 1592 +

Stamina: 70 +

Strength: 40 +

Dexterity: 10 +

Speed: 35 +

Intelligence: 246 +

Endurance: 33 +

Control: 113 +

Mentality: 77 +

Luck: 01 +

Recovery: 450 +

Willpower: 75 +

Coins: 195632

Status: 00

 

Skill List

Active Skills: Strong Arms Lv 11, Throw Lv 9, Analysis Lv 4, Bash Lv 1, Dash Lv 19, Mana Transfusion Lv 9, Earth Manipulation Lv 55, Water Manipulation Lv 31, Wind Manipulation Lv 29, Concentrated Shot Lv 1, Fire Manipulation Lv 28, Earth Transformation Lv 32, Water Transformation Lv 22, Wind Transformation Lv 25, Fire Transformation Lv 25, Earth Creation Lv 35, Water Creation Lv 31, Wind Creation Lv 23, Fire Creation Lv 31, Freeze Lance Lv 7, Water Bullet Lv 7, Ice Bullet Lv 7, Wind Bullet Lv 7, Fire Bullet Lv 7, Earth Bullet Lv 7, Mana Reinforcement Lv 31, Lightning Lv 20, Magma Spear Lv 33,

Passive Skills: Fear Resistence Lv 9, Mental Fortitude Lv 18, Perception Lv 10, Pain Resistance Lv 17, Rage Lv3, Fire Resistance Lv 22, Accuracy Lv 32, Craft Lv 51, Farming Lv 7, Archery Lv 6, Cook Lv 38, Poison Resistance Lv 33, Martial Arts Lv 1, Spearmanship Lv 51, Staffmanship Lv 4, Meditation Lv 50, Trap Creation Lv 7, Blacksmith Lv 40, Swim Lv 21, Underwater Resistance Lv 19, Alchemy Lv 51, Wind Resistance Lv 04

221