Kigal-Note/Demons: Grey Demon
1.1k 5 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Grey Demon
Rank: G-
Type: Demon (Monster)
Lifespan: 200 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Lesser Demon, Empty Demon Vessel

Description:

The Grey Demon is a particular type of demon, created when many random types of aether merge. In other words, the Grey Demon is the leftovers of several types of monsters. Due to their instability as a demon, the Grey Demons are extremely frail.

Due to its nature, the Grey Demon is said to be a vessel of the grudges of the dead monsters. 

Due to the Grey Demon's weakness, they are seen as the gophers of the monster world. In any event when the Grey Demon is above a monster in something, or it appears that the Grey Demon has taken something from that monster, the monster in question will charge at the Grey Demon to teach it its place.

Appearance:

A Grey Demon consists of a deformed piece of semi-fluid, grey flesh ball as the trunk of its body.

It has four spider-legs that ends in deformed talon-shaped claws. These legs can be used to climb like how a human does on mountain walls, but they cannot be used as arms when they are on the ground.

The face of the Grey Demon consists of two, coal-like eyes and mouth filled with fangs. The tongue of the Grey Demon is used as a replacement for its non-existing arms. It is half as long as its legs and is capable of lifting stuff with equal weight as half the Grey Demon's bodyweight.

Abilities:

Average HP: G Average MP: G- Average SP: G+
Average STR: G Average VIT: G- Average MAG: G-
Average RES: G- Average SPD: G Average DEX: G+
Average INT: E Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: G-

True to its reputation as a vessel of grudges for dead monsters, the most promising feature of the Grey Demon race is that all individuals of this race have some sort of Monster Skill. Another common point is that all Grey Demons seem to focus on one "style" of Monster Skills, having researchers believe the Grey Demon's selection of available skills gets reduced each time this demon obtains such a skill.

They also have the skill [Magic Sight] which allows them to see how much magical force and of which type the target of observation has. Grey Demons uses this skill to stay clear of the opponents they have no chance to beat.

Alvatria's comment: This race is the biggest bullying target in the monster world.

Garami's comment: Tell people about such things before you offer them as reincarnation options!!

20