Kigal-Note/Demons: Rasetsu Ogre Lord
811 10 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Rasetsu Ogre Lord
Rank: S (E+)
Type: Demon
Lifespan: 150~250 Years
Attribute: Darkness
Traits: Demon, Royal Monster

Description:

The Rasetsu Ogre Lord is a Royal Monster of the already rare Rasetsu Ogre race. They are supposed to have a higher degree of expertise in the Darkness attribute than their  "subjects", but not much is known about this species.

Appearance:

From the little information that is possible to salvage, it is known that the Rasetsu Ogre Lord has a similar appearance to the Ogre species with black-and-purple horns sticking up from their heads. Their bodies, however, are supposed to be much slimmer than the Ogre species.

Abilities:

Average HP: E Average MP: D- Average SP: E-
Average STR: E Average VIT: F+ Average MAG: E+
Average RES: E+ Average SPD: E+ Average DEX: D-
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: E+~C-

The Rasetsu Ogre Lord is supposed to be more Darkness attribute specialized than the Rasetsu Ogre. Due to this, researchers believe it has lost some of its powers from when it was a Rasetsu Ogre, but nothing is certain.

Due to them being a Royal Monster, the Rasetsu Ogre Lord is capable of leading a horde of monsters under its command. As with other Demon Royal Monsters, this ability extends to other creatures than its "subject"-species.

Garami's comment: Winner! A bonafide best-of-the-best!!

Gust's comment: With the requirements being a Genocider title, it should be this good, or something would be wrong with the World System.

19