Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Kindness]
523 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Kindness
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Attribute: none
Effect:
  • Extends the effect of any support-type moves to anyone the user recognizes as an ally.
  • Drastically increase the effect and duration of support-type moves. 
  • Proficiency increase for support-type skills.

Description:

One of the Seven Virtue skills, [Kindness]. A skill that can only be one of in the whole world, and a derivative imitation of [Ramiel - Lord of Kindness], which is the keepsake of the Guardian Angel of the Humanitas continent, Ramiel. 

[Kindness] can only be obtainable by those who have obtained the [Guardian Deity] title, which is rewarded for those who have protected countless numbers of people. Another requirement may be to have various support skills. Like with other Seven Virtue skills, one needs to be compatible with the virtue of the skill, in this case, kindness.

The [Kindness] skill can be thought of as the ultimate support skill for support moves.

Not only does it drastically increase the effects of support moves like enhancements or even healing, but it also extends the range of said moves to anyone the user classifies as an ally, be it 1 or 1,000, and for no extra costs. 

While it may not be as notably impressive as the first two abilities, [Kindness]'s effect to increase the proficiency gain for support-type skills is so impressive that even Master-ties classes struggle to produce the same increase. 

Till now, no army lead by an owner of the [Kindness] skill has yet to be defeated in battle. The current owner of the skill, Ordion Alberloft, Sage of the Grand Library Tower, is known for being undefeatable in warfare, even against other Seven Virtue owners. His current warfare track-record is 258 battles, 258 victories, and 0 defeats.

Gust's comment: The old man's damn crazy! A support spell that normally enhances your STR by 1% when used by any other turns into a spell that boosts STR by 110%!!

Garami's comment: ......That is one whacky and balance-breaking geezer.

13