Kigal-Note/Monsters/Beasts: Cerberus
350 5 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Cerberus
Rank: S+ (C+)
Type: Dog
Lifespan: 3,000~3,300 Years
Attribute: Fire, Darkness, Death
Traits: Beast, Hell Creature, Multi-headed (3)

Description:

The Cerberus. Also known as the guardian of the netherworld. It is a ferocious beast that prevents people from entering or leaving the realm of the dead unless direct orders are given by the lord of the netherworld itself.

In addition to the Cerberus that stands guard at the gates to the netherworld, there exist wild variants that originate from dog-type monsters clearing the many challenging evolution requirements, such as owning the [True Chaos]- and [Black-Flame Technique User] titles.

These wild specimens head to the netherworld by instinct after evolving. However, in the hope of impressing the lord of the netherworld, they attack any living creature they come across during their travel to the gates. Precaution is required when a Cerberus is closing in, even if the distance spans several kilometers.

Appearance:

A Cerberus is a 5-meter tall dog with jet-black fur and blood-red eyes. Most notably is the dog's three heads, each with a mind of its own.

Abilities:

Average HP: C Average MP: C- Average SP: C+
Average STR: B- Average VIT: C Average MAG: C-
Average RES: C- Average SPD: C Average DEX: C-
Average INT: D+ Rarity: S- Danger Rank: B+

The Cerberus has an incredible status, worthy of being called one of the strongest C-rank monsters that walk the earth, and beneath. 

A Cerberus' means of attack is through its razor-sharp claws and fangs, but it will also make use of various special skills of its three attributes to assault enemies.

The worst is its Fire attribute-based breath, which may lose in power when compared to a dragon's, but in the degree of nastiness, the Cerberus wins by a mile.

The reason for this lies in the [Black-Fire Technique User] title that all Cerberuses has in one way or another, due to it being a requirement for their evolution. The title allows the owner to add corrosive attributes like those of the Darkness- or the Death attributes to their fire attacks.

Also, due to them naturally having this title, it is expected that the Cerberus is experts in the Fire attribute, the Darkness attribute, and one more attribute of either Death, or a combination attribute that includes either Darkness, Death, or Chaos.

While the wild Cerberuses are dangerous, the chosen one who guards the gates to the netherworld is one stage higher, with all of its statuses being one rank higher than the wild variants, and their INT being a rank of at least B-.

Garami's comment: Now, spit out all you got regarding those doggies!!

Alvatria's comment: ...Tch. Forgot about the doggos.

8