Kigal-Note/Demons: Jade Demon
377 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Jade Demon
Rank: G-
Type: Demon (Monster)
Lifespan: 200 Years
Attribute: none
Traits: Low Demon, Empty Demon Vessel

Description:

A Jade Demon is a demonic wolf-like creature that is born when several different aethers join together. Especially, aether that is found in forests and plains has a higher chance of resulting in a Jade Demon.

While weak, the Jade Demon is cunning as a real wolf and will stay clear of enemies it believes are stronger than itself. Instead, the demon will aim at weaker monsters, or even insects, in the hope of gaining enough EXP for it to evolve and take revenge on the monster it had no hope in defeating at a later date.

Therefore, it is unwise to attack a Jade Demon, unless one is prepared to face one of its evolved comrades later in the future.

Appearance:

The Jade Demon is a wolf-like demon on the size of a pup, with jade-green fur and black claws and fangs made of a coal-like material. Their eyes are orbs made of the same material. 

Abilities:

Average HP: G- Average MP: G Average SP: G+
Average STR: G Average VIT: G- Average MAG: G-
Average RES: G- Average SPD: G+ Average DEX: G
Average INT: E Rarity: B+ Danger Rank: G- (?)

To company its cunning nature, the Jade Demon specializes in skills that allow it to make a quick escape. It also has an impressive detection ability even without the help of skills, true to its nature as a canine demonic creature.

Some Jade Demons are kept as helpers for hunters, or even as pets, due to their nature of staying loyal to their owners when they know it will lead to a higher survival-rate for them. 

Gust's comment: Why do I get the feeling that this guy's the luckiest and talented Color Demon?

Garami's comment: I'm kind of surprised I wasn't born as one of these. Damn...

11