Kigal-Note/Artisan Classes: Cook
422 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Cook
Type: Artisan Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having completed the Quest: "One's First Dish".
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with cooking-related skills.
  • Unlocks cooking-related skills.
  • Recipe Effect (Cooking).
Skills obtained by advancing in the Cook Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Fire Resistance Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Knifesmanship Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Art of Frying Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Art of Boiling Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Art of Stewing Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Art of Baking Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Art of Smoking Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Cooking Knowledge Lv.1]

Description:

The Cook is the lifeline for people's stomachs. As one can guess from their name, Cooks creates dishes through different methods of cooking.

A Cook learns many different Crafting Skills that allow them to create various dishes based on a cooking method. These dishes may not have any special effects added to them, but the skills drastically improve the quality of the finished product.

Like with other Crafting Skills, these "Arts of Cooking" can create items, in this case, dishes, either through manual work, semi-auto where the skills support the cook and automatically recreate any dishes one has stored in the class' Recipe Effect. Note that like with other Crafting Skills, the limits of the quality of the item (dish) created limited to rank A for semi-auto and rank B for auto. 

Some cooks may specialize in one type of dish, which will reward them with a special title based on the type of dish, such as "Baker" or "Patisserie" if they are specializing in the [Art of Baking], or "Master Griller" if they focus on the [Art of Frying].

There exist a superior title to all of these named "Chef" that is obtained when one has three of these titles. It is also a requirement to obtain the Advance-tier class of Cook, which is also named Chef.

Alf's comment: You can also use several different skills to create other cooking techniques. Like combining Boiling and Frying to result in something similar to Deep Frying.

Garami's comment:  I'm getting hungry from all this talk. Let's eat.

10