Kigal-Note/Monsters/Reptiles: Lesser Boiluna
259 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Lesser Boiluna
Rank: C+
Type: Serpent
Lifespan: 800~900 Years
Attribute: Darkness, Water
Traits: Greater Reptile, Serpentine Monster

Description:

The Lesser Boiluna is a massive, nocturne serpent that lives in rivers in deep jungles. They prey on animals that come to the river to drink, but they will instantly change their target if they see any humanoids. 

Its evolved form, the Boiluna, is said to be the personification of the river it lives in, but the Lesser variant has yet to reach the point of being called that. The Lessers also lacks the ability to change their shape like their evolved brethren. 

Appearance:

A Lesser Boiluna takes the appearance as a massive, black snake. Everything from their scales to their eyes, even their fangs and blood is pitch-black like tar.

Abilities:

Average HP: C Average MP: D+ Average SP: C+
Average STR: C Average VIT: D+ Average MAG: D+
Average RES: C Average SPD: C Average DEX: C+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: A- Danger Rank: B-

A Lesser Boiluna is capable of swimming at high speed, even in small rivers. It can snap any unfortunate victims by the riverbed in a flash and its body contains a deadly poison that can affect even dragons. It does not have many opportunities to demonstrate this poison, as most of its victims get swallowed whole.

While a river snake, the Lesser Boiluna can still fight to a high degree, but, as one could expect, not as well if it was in the water. The snake is also completely nocturnal, making it extremely drowsy during the day.

Garami's comment: And when I finally have withstood even Waning to gain Poison resistance-type skills...

Mira's comment: People would normally be happy over that they don't need to worry about the poison though.

10