Kigal-Note/Monsters/Primates: Elchied Gorilla
278 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Elchied Gorilla
Rank: C
Type: Gorilla
Lifespan: 450~500 Years
Attribute: Lightning, Wood
Traits: Greater Primate, Alpha Species

Description:

An Elchied Gorilla is the Alpha of a gorilla-based monster pack, an evolution only available to individuals that have gained the respect from the entire pack.

Elchied Gorillas are the strongest individual of their packs and the one who makes all the decisions. However, sometimes, when the Elchied gets too "fired up", the effect of being the Alpha Species may affect the other gorillas of the pack.

This is even more serious when the subject of the Elchied's agitation is related to what it holds as the "legendary fruits". There are good guesses out there, but no one has managed to figure out the answer. Mostly due to those trying to ask for the answer from a pack led by an Elchied Gorilla ends up as mincemeat before they get to hear it at all.

Appearance:

The Elchied Gorilla looks like a regular gorilla with black fur and of the same size. Notably is its yellow lightning-marks on its fur, located on its arms, legs, and its chest.

It can also attain bigger sizes due to naturally being in the possession of the skill; [Giantism], which drastically increases the gorilla's size while in use.

Abilities:

Average HP: C+ Average MP: C Average SP: C
Average STR: B- Average VIT: C Average MAG: D-
Average RES: D Average SPD: C- Average DEX: C-
Average INT: D+ Rarity: B+++ Danger Rank: B- (A+++)

An Elchied Gorilla can wrap their arms in lightning, drastically increasing their physical abilities, while also inflicting harsh amounts of paralyze-ailments... if the victim even survives the already-strong gorilla's enhanced arm-strength.

As an Alpha Species, the Elchied Gorilla has many support-type skills, so it can act both as a vanguard to protect its brethren, or a rearguard so the younger generation can gain the experience of hunting while having the help of the Elchied's support moves.

A warning. Never come between an Elchied Gorilla-led pack when the "legendary fruit" is involved, whatever that is. The pure excitement of the pack is enough to jack-up the Danger Rank for the Elchied Gorilla to A+++ in these cases.

Mira's comment: ......Why can't people understand that the "legendary fruit"... it's too stupid that they want to admit it, right?

Garami's comment: That sounds... too close to the truth that I want to comment on it even.

10