Character Page: Lily Katraka (A.3-C.19)
615 8 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Growth Chimera (Human)
  • Gender: Female
  • Height: 152 cm
  • Weight: 44 kg
  • Three-Sizes: B81-H53-W82

General information:

  • Age: 20 years 
  • Birthday: 17 of the month of Yrlanaya, year X550
  • Likes: Good food, Birds, Her family
  • Dislikes: Bad food, Starvation, The desert
  • Alignment: Chaotic Good
  • Talents: Gymnastics, Any kind of gambles (not counting her [Ever-Growing Chimera] skill)
  • Natural enemies: Mira Aureola
  • Image color: Orange

Background:

Lily Katraka used to live in Solomar with her parents. As the country tried to stay clear of the Growth Chimera species in the fear of angering the tribe of ever-growing monsters, Lily's childhood was free from most problems despite her lower-than-average stats compared to the demons of the demonic capital. The only thing that she regretted was that the laws of Solomar drastically culled the future possibility for Growth Chimeras, as the Demon King of Solomar tried to restrict their growth as much as possible.

This changed around the time when Lily turned 18. One of the nobles in Solomar got the "brilliant idea" of creating a Chimera-corps that would serve them, kidnapping many Growth Chimeras from the city and forcing them to become his loyal soldiers. Lily, the oldest of the kidnapped Chimeras, did her best in trying to take care of the younger ones until the day where Lily managed to send a message to the outside, which was picked up by the evil organization, Nequitas.

Fascinated by her saviors, and the chance to gain a living where she was not held back by the laws of the demonic capital, Lily asked to be hired by Blot Berlock, the leader of the rescue operation, and was placed in the Soldiers division of the organization, until the day she was moved to the Voyager division and placed under the command of Garami, the general of darkness.

Appearance:

Lily is a young-looking woman with long, dark-brown hair that she ties into a braid and eyes with a striking, orange color. She looks younger than her age, a trait that all Growth Chimera (Human) shares. They stay young-looking even when they reach an age qualifying them to be called "grandparents", but they turn more "mature" when they evolve.

As a Growth Chimera, she has a bull-like horn1From the E-ranked Fighter Bull. on the right side of her forehead and a red lizard-like tail2From the E-ranked Ember Lizard.. She also has a pair of small wings on her back3From a Lesser Fiend,

For clothing, Lily prefers a red vest that she wears on top of a black T-shirt and black short pants. She also wears tribal-looking accessories, like an earring made from a fang, and a tribal necklace made of remains of monsters. Lately, she's started to wear black, fingerless gloves on her hands for protection.

Personality:

Lily is a self-proclaimed gourmet, wishing to enjoy any kind of delicious treats from all over the world. This comes from her childhood of having to eat cheap food due to the laws preventing her parents to take jobs that granted allowed them to earn more money, and from her time when she was kidnapped and forced to eat monstrous meals to forcefully develop her abilities as a Growth Chimera.

Lily is a little less experienced than the rest of the group due to the restrictions that Solomar places on Growth Chimeras, and because she did not go through so "eventful" experiences compared to Mira, Noire, or even Alf. This makes her come off as naive, but it's rather that she has no experience in those situations. Lily is also extremely vulnerable to more "adult" subjects due to this. On the other hand, she is extremely intrigued by stuff that others find embarrassing and childish. 

Despite her inexperience, as the oldest of a family with four siblings, and having looked after her followed kidnapped Chimeras during those times, Lily can be surprisingly dutiful and a good caretaker. She spends most of her payments to her family in Solomar, only keeping enough to keep her fed... despite the amount being intended for a normal human instead of a Growth Chimera.

Lily is surprisingly good with gambling except for stuff related to her racial skill, which makes Mira often challenging her to showdowns. That, along with their contrasting ways of close-range battles and Mira being "more of an adult" makes the more innocent Lily try to stay clear of the Sprite as much as possible.

Abilities:

Lily relies on bare-handed combat that allows her to utilize her skills most efficiently. She has no talent in using weapons, and the same can be said about magic. Therefore, she can only trust her body to protect herself.

Growth Chimera. A species that grows by consuming others. Looked at a different view, it means that Lily cannot grow unless she consumes other monsters. This comes true from the fact that Lily gains almost no status points as she levels up. However, through consuming enough of a monster species, she may either gain one of the physical traits of that species, an increase in her stats, or one of the initial skills of that monster species.

Some skills obtained this way includes [Underworld's Fur] from the meat of a Cerberus that she was forced to eat while imprisoned by the noble that kidnapped her, [Dragon Scales (False)] from an Ember Wyvern, and much more.

As a Chimera that is grown up on a diet of Fire attributed monsters, those that live close to the city of Solomar, Lily has many skills related to this attribute, something she makes use of to create burns on her opponents as she faces them in close combat.
Lily's second-best attribute is Poison, however, she has not obtained the requested amount of skills of this attribute to obtain the Technique User title related to it. However, she has high natural compatibility with this attribute, so it's just a question of time until she obtains it.

Classes:

  • [Pugilist]: An Intermediate-tier class that focuses on martial arts.
    It is the Main Class of Lily's, which she uses in combination with her various rare skills obtained from other monsters. She still has some trouble in learning to use the more delicate moves of this class...
  • [Brawler]: An Intermediate-tier class that focuses on free hand-to-hand combat.
    A Sub Class that's looser on the restriction than Martial Artist, which ironically is a better fit for Lily. The class may lack any moves worthy of being called "techniques", but due to Lily's body being a mass of monstrous "techniques", that is no problem for her.
13