Character Page: Flint Solrah (A.3-C.20)
428 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Characteristics:

  • Race: Lizardman
  • Gender: Male
  • Height: 181 cm
  • Weight: 74 kg

General information:

  • Age: 26 years 
  • Birthday: 22 of the month of Chaos, year X544
  • Likes: Legendary weapons, Wakoku, Green tea
  • Dislikes: Rude folks, Failed weapons
  • Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
  • Talents: Smithing, Reparations, Cooking
  • Natural enemies: The princess of the Dragon Kingdom of Loitan
  • Image color: Red

Background:

Flint Solrah is a Lizardman born and grown in the kingdom of Loitan. He was captivated by the tales where legendary weapons were present even as a young lizard and started his training to become a smith at a young age.

Despite showing incredible progress for his age, Flint did not appreciate his own results. They were inadequate for him. Due to this nature of his, he got into an incident with the princess of the kingdom and had to flee to escape his punishment and to prevent his parents from getting involved.

Flint continued his training as a smith in the port town of Wakaroku until he was able to reach the Swordsmith class thanks to the tutorage of a Wakoku blacksmith who had traveled to the Invidia continent. However, Flint felt that he had gotten into a slump due to not knowing what to make after this.

Almost as if by the whims of the gods, Flint discovered a certain seller who was practically giving out Dungeon Cores for free. Seeing this, Flint thought of the idea that to discover the essence of the swords he heard about in the legends, he needed to study the enemies of the characters in the legend. The biggest contender for this enemy is a Dungeon.

Therefore, Flint said farewell to Wakaroku and headed out in the desert, with plans to create his Dungeon both to study it and to use as his personal forge. Little did he know what the future would have for him...

Appearance:

Flint has the appearance of a Lizardman, a humanoid lizard, with red scales and yellow eyes. All of his body is covered with these scales like a lizard, and he has a lizard's tail. The tail cannot be detached.

Flint's favorite outfit a type of clothing called "kimono", with his favorite being a white one with red flame-markings and a black sash. He also wears wooden sandals and a belt that contains Item Bags to contain his tools and swords he has made.

Personality:

Flint is a Lizardman who has devoted himself to the goal of creating the most fantastic weapons in history. He has no hesitation and will not tolerate seeing his skills rot by doing nothing. Essentially, a weapon-idiot. His words can be blunt, but there is no ill will for those not deserving it.

Despite this extreme devotion, Flint is an honest man that is soft on children and the eldery, but ruthless to villains and thugs. He is no saint, however, but he will try to see if he can help someone in trouble should he have the time and resources to do so.

Though, the real reason for doing so is in the hope that the act of goodwill shall grant him the inspiration for his next work. If it would help him finish his work, he could also rely on more ruthless methods. The only thing he stays completely away from is acts that would put his weapon, himself, and those he loves, in disgrace. Surprisingly, in the opposite order.

Albeit his good (?) intentions normally, Flint is not blessed with the calmest temper. As one can expect from someone with [Rage] as their initial, free skills, Flint has it easy to let his wrath take over him, even if he is easy to calm down afterward. Due to this, Flint is disgusted over those with the Rage Warrior class, and its derivated- and/or evolved variants.

Abilities:

Flint is technically a smith, lacking any of the finesses that Warrior-line class-users normally have. However, his strength from forging an incredible amount of metal items for his short life has awarded him with a body that can show feats of strengths even the mentioned Warriors can only hope to achieve. 
In battle, Flint uses either swords or hammers, the tools of his trade that he is the most familiar with, but he can also use any other types of weapons if he wants to. These moves are rough and without much technique, but they are precise and heavy.

As a Lizardman, Flint's body is protected by hard scales, but they are not the best armor out there. He has a natural affinity for dry areas and heat, but he is troubled with cold weather, as one can expect from a cold-blooded species.

The attributes that Flint specializes in are the Fire attribute and Smithing attribute.
As one can imagine, the Fire attribute grants Flint the firepower to take care of enemies that are more talented than him with martial arts. It also gives him the ability to attack from a range, making most of his attacks being of this attribue.
The Smithing attribute is a combination attribute that includes Fire and Metal. It is a special attribute as it was added to the World System solely to support smiths. It allows Flint to enhance his smithing abilities, and he also uses a special skill known as [Reforge] to "recreate" the weapons he has on hand to grant them special abilities depending on the situation. Adding the effects of the Fire attribute skill [Ember Burst] and use the swords as bombs is a tactic that Flint often uses when facing stronger opponents.

Classes:

  • [Swordsmith]: An Advance-tier Artisan class that centers on blacksmithing. It specializes in making weapons.
    It is the class that Flint has worked on for most of his life with. It allows him to forge weapons easier, and it also grants him the [Weapon Trial] skill, which allows him to "test out" any kind of weapons.
    The skill is classified as a muli-purposed weapon proficiency skill, but one cannot perform all kinds of Arts with it, as it only allows Flint to "test" the weapons out, meaning he can never bring out as much potential from the weapon as a dedicated Warrior can.
  • [Ronin]: An Intermediate-tier Warrior class that uses katanas as their weapons.
    It is a class Flint had to obtain should he be allowed to be under the wing of his teacher from Wakoku. It is helpful for Flint when he needs to defend himself, but the most Flint uses this skill is to test out the katanas he makes.
13