Kigal-Note/Demons/Djinn: Flare Djinn
300 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Flare Djinn
Rank: D+
Type: Demon (Demonic)
Lifespan: 500~700 Years
Attribute: Fire
Traits: Demon, Demonic Spirit (Fire), Spiritual Spirit

Description:

Flare Djinns are Fire attributed spirits that have gained demonic energies and mutated into this creature. They are large and vicious, and will gladly try to challenge those that stand before them, be it in a clash of either wits or brawns. 

Flare Djinns are rare creatures to find, but they are often found in Dungeons that have a heavy Fire-theme. There, they are used as guards, lieutenants, or even Dungeon Sub Bosses. A common weakness they have, like with other spiritual spirits that lack a physical body, is that they are bound to a vessel. Destroy the vessel, and the Djinn will become incapable of doing anything. Though, the Djinns that are appointed to Bosses are often using the Boss Room as their vessel, so be prepared if you ever face one in a Dungeon.

Appearance:

The Flare Djinns have the appearance of humanoids with fiery red skin, black horns, and have a size twice that of a normal human. They are often connected to a vessel of some sort, but those without a vessel retain their legs instead of coming out of the mentioned vessel.

Abilities:

Average HP: D- Average MP: D+ Average SP: D-
Average STR: D Average VIT: D- Average MAG: D-
Average RES: D- Average SPD: E+ Average DEX: E+
Average INT: C+ Rarity: B- Danger Rank: D+

Flare Djinns are extremely strong in both physical battles and with magic. As spirits, they have a large amount of mana from birth and they use it to spam skills or magic spells whenever they have the chance. The backside with this is that their MP-consuming skills easily grow in levels, so the Djinns often end up with skills that are so costly that they need to preserve their MP for the right timing.

In addition to this, they are extremely durable and can survive even if their body would be blown to pieces. This comes from their link to the Fire attribute, as fire cannot be crushed by physical force. Using the Water attribute is the best solution when facing a Flare Djinn, but Wind and Ice, among others, are equally useful. 

Garami's comment: Energy-based attributes are out though.

Mira's comment: Hotheads like those can only be calmed down with a bucket of water anyway.

8