Kigal-Note/Special Classes: Spirit Commander
526 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Spirit Commander
Type: Special Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Elementalist.
  • MP: 500 or more.
  • MAG: 300 or more.
  • DEX: 300 or more.
  • Skill: [Spirit Assistance] at its highest level.
  • Have had a contract with spirits of every basic attribute, except Order and Chaos.
  • Does not have a contract with a Greater Spirit.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Normal]
  • Unlocks skills related to the following themes:
    • Spirit-related skills.
    • Spirit-vessel creation skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Spirit Commander Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Telepathy Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Spirit Vessel Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Spirit's Pledge Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Workshop Creation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Ally Enhancement (Spirit) Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Summon Ally Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Dreamlike Charisma Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Elemental Magecraft Lv.1]

Description:

Spirit Commander is a class that uses the Elementalist class as its base, but it has diverted from the normal Magician-line of the class and its normal evolutions, where the Elementalist would search for a Greater Spirit for a contract, then evolve their class to match that spirit.

Spirit Commander however makes use of several weaker spirits and asks them for help through a contract. These spirits will be granted a Spirit Vessel, a special item that can house non-corporeal spirits, which they can use as both a home and a power-up item for the spirit. Statistics say that any non-corporeal spirits' stats sky-rockets after they obtain a Vessel.

Due to being a commander-class more than a magician-class, the Spirit Commander is classified as a Special-line class, despite still retaining some traits from the Magician-line. 

The Spirit Vessels are created through the [Spirit Vessel] skill, which adds a trick in the creation of items that allows spirits to inhabit the item. Any item can be used for Vessels, but the Spirit Commanders tend to rely on items they can create through Artisan Classes they may have. Wooden masks are a popular choice, or lamps in case the Commander specializes in having contracts with Djinns. 

[Spirit's Pledge] is the skill that forges the contract between the spirit and the Commander. The spirit will be able to borrow some of the skills of the Commander as well, similar to how Necromancers can let their undead use the skills the Necromancer possesses. 

[Workshop Creation] allows the Spirit Commander to combine their Workshop with those of other Artisan class owners, which allows them to cooperate on making items that can be used for Spirit Vessels. 

Finally, [Elemental Magecraft] is a high-tier Magic Skill that allows the user to use any magic spells from the Elemental Magic skills, though, limited to whatever Element skill they also have in possession. However, thanks to the effect of [Spirit's Pledge], [Elemental Magecraft] can also access the Magic Skills of the attributes of the spirits that the Commander has a contract with.

Mira's comment: This one! I want this skill! Ohh, I just can't wait!

Garami's comment: Probably because she wants her swords to float around her and help her in beating bad guys...

11