Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Ocean Hunter
380 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Ocean Hunter
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Hunter
  • Class: Angler
  • Skill: [Fishing] at level 50.
  • STR, VIT, and DEX: 300 or more.
  • Having fished a great amount of sea-living creatures.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of the following status values:
    • STR growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Unlocks skills related to hunting in the ocean.
  • Deals extra damage to Ocean attribute creatures and sea creatures in general.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Ocean Hunter Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Ocean Element Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Wavebreaker Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Extreme Fishing Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Capture Bubble Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Sea Search Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Silent Seafaring Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Marine War Command Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Grand Flagship Lv.1]

Description:

Ocean Hunters are a sea-specialized class that is only available to those who have fished enough sea-living creatures for a lifetime. As it is related to the number of creatures instead of their threat levels, even normal people that do not fight monsters may obtain this class. People living inland may never have the chance to obtain this class, yet it is a popular choice of career for children in port towns.

All skills that are obtained from Ocean Hunter have a focus on the ocean. The [Wavebreaker] skill gives physical attacks a positive correction when used against sea-type creatures, or to clash against Ocean attribute skills. It is called a "meta-skill" by some Migrants. Including the bonus damage that the class itself gives, it is a skill that is extremely hated by the oceanic populace of Terra Sol. 

[Extreme Fishing] is a skill that is evolved from [Fishing]. Including its original positive corrections for when the user is fishing, [Extreme Fishing] grants a free boost in stats as long as the user is fishing. Perfect to haul those sea monsters onto land.

[Capture Bubble] is a skill of the Bubble attribute that traps the target in a bubble made of mana. It is extremely difficult to escape from, more durable than what one would expect from its appearance, and as water is filtered out, it is perfect for capturing fish and other creatures with gills.

[Sea Search] is a Perception Skill that allows the user to "sense" what is going on in the ocean area around them. This can be used to locate schools of fishes and notice sea monster attacks.

[Silent Seafaring] reduces the noise created by the vessel that the Ocean Hunter is traveling on, making it easier to sneak on to unsuspecting prey.

[Marine War Command] is a higher-tier skill that is evolved from [Marine Combat], a skill that improves one's combat abilities while fighting in, or on, the ocean. War Command extends the effect of this skill to any allies of the Ocean Hunter, and the effect can overlap with other Leadership skills, plus it is not needed for the Ocean Hunter to be the captain of the vessel for their skill to kick in.

[Grand Flagship], on the other hand, does indeed require the Ocean Hunter in question to be in command. It is a special Leadership Skill that only works when the Ocean Hunter is leading a group of vessels with their flagship, and it improves the ability of everyone on every vessel in their armada. Truly a skill fitting only for the greatest of captains. Strangely, it is not limited to "marine" vessels only.

Flint's comment: Sheesh. Does this guy need a fishing pond, or does he need a shipyard?

Alf's comment: Shipyard!? Damn, I didn't think about that... This festival, I just HAVE to win it! Even if I am forced against Garami herself!!

11