Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Shadow Dancer
562 3 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Shadow Dancer
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Any offensive Scout-line class
  • RES: 200
  • SPD: 250
  • DEX: 250
  • Having lived in areas of complete darkness for 100 days or more.
  • Stay hidden in the presence of others for 100 hours or more
  • Successfully assassinate 500 creatures of a certain strength level without being detected.
  • Stealth-type skills with total levels of 120 or more.
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • SPD growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Positive correction to Stealth-effects
  • Unlocks skills related to stealth and the Shadow World
Skills obtained by advancing in the Shadow Dancer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Recognition Obstruction Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Shadow Replica Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Misdirection Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Critical Dance Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Shadow Mantle Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Steal Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Shadow Dance Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Blessings of the Shadow World Lv.1]

Description:

A Shadow Dancer is someone who has dedicated their whole body to the shadows. They move without being seen, live without being heard, and pass away unknown to everyone.

Seen as a class, the Shadow Dancer is a stealth specialist who borrows power from the Shadow World, a realm that lies right beside our own. They do not have as great searching abilities compared to other Scout classes, mostly due to their dedication to stealth, but they can become excellent spies when combined with a class that does focus on searching.

Skills related to Shadow Dancer includes [Recognition Obstruction] that makes it more difficult for others to "recognize" the user, [Misdirection] that decreases the opponent's accuracy while in use, [Critical Dance] that improves attack power for each time the Shadow Dancer dodges an attack, and [Steal] that can rob a random item from the target.

Shadow-related skills include [Shadow Replica], which creates a clone of the user, starting as a lump of shadows at lower levels to true copies at higher levels, [Shadow Mantle] that covers the user and improves their attacks and stealth-effects, and [Shadow Dance]. A skill that improves the user's stealth-based stats for each time they perform a "dance movement" that is recorded in the skill. Chain-bonuses for making several movements in a combo greatly increases the stat-boost. New movements are unlocked as the skill goes up in levels.

Finally, the Shadow Dancer is granted the skill [Blessings of the Shadow World]. This allows them to operate in the Shadow World without demerits, and they can share this effect with others they work along with, plus the user themselves will gain an increase to their stats while in the Shadow World. The two latter effects go up along with the skill levels. 

Garami's comment: Hmm...dancing, huh...should I give her a part-time job at the shops back in Damavand?

Ciara's comment: What "part-time job"!? Let me on that conversation too!

15