Kigal-Note/Scout Classes: Genin (Wind)
452 5 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Genin (Wind)
Type: Scout Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • SPD: 140
  • One "Technique User" title of an attribute related to the Wind attribute.
  • Clear the Quest: "Path of a Shinobi".
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of the following status values:
    • MAG growth increase [Small]
    • SPD growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to ninjutsu of the Wind attribute and other related attributes.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Genin (Wind) Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Swiftness Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Ninjutsu (Wind) Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Throwing Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Enemy Detection Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Escape Replacement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Gust Bullet Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Silence Lv.1]

Description:

A Genin is the first step for those that wish to become a full-fledged ninja. The Genin-classes are divided into the ten basic attributes excluding Order and Chaos, and they can then advance into true ninja-classes by combining with another class that matches the criteria for the specific ninja-class.

Genin (Wind) makes use of the Wind attribute, meaning anyone who has a "Technique User" title that includes a composition attribute, or the Wind attribute itself, can take this class. The most common attribute users are Wind itself, Smoke, and Sand. 

Genin (Wind) grants access to [Ninjutsu (Wind)], a special type of magic of the Wind attribute that makes usage of body movement rather than magic formulas or incantations. It is the common weapon of all the ninja classes, and a single Ninjutsu-skill can use "spells" of the original attribute, Wind in this case, and any attributes related to the "main attribute" that the skill owner has a "Technique User" title for. The strength of the Ninjutsu is based on the user's MAG stat.

In addition to the Ninjutsu, the Genin-type classes also give a Bullet-type skill of their matching attributes, which can be evolved into Shurkinen-type skills due to the influence of the ninja-type class. Combined with [Throwing], the Genin can perform long-range attacks with great acrobatics. 

The rest of the skills Genin (Wind) grants are those typical for the Genin-line, which includes the unique [Escape Replacement] skill, which allows the Genin to dodge an attack by letting a "decoy" they have on hand take the damage while the Genin themselves escapes to a different location close by.

Zaria's comment: NOOOO!! Why didn't I take this class instead of Courier!? Then I could hide from all those walking trauma-bringers!!

Garami's comment: Don't think this is a sneaky-Scout class, but a flashy one. Definitely Alvatria's work. And did you include us when you talked about those "trauma-bringers"?

Zaria's comment: ............no......?

11