Kigal-Note/Artisan Classes: Engineer
398 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Engineer 
Type: Artisan Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Title: [Mechanical Technique User]
  • Having cleared the Legacy Quest: "Working with Mechanics"
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • DEX growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to crafting machines.
  • Recipe Effect (Machines).
Skills obtained by advancing in the Engineer Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Crafter's Eye Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Metalworking Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Machine Creation Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Memory Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Nimbleness Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Drone Creation Lv.1] 
Obtained at Lv.40: [Automata Creation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.50: [Crafting Knowledge Lv.1]

Description:

The Engineer class. One of the weirdest classes in the Terra Sol World System that creates "machines", strange items that make use of complex mechanics to operate.

The class is possible to obtain for those who have cleared the "Working with Mechanics" Quest, a special Quest that allows those with smithing-type skills to create small mechanics, even Automatas if they wanted to, but of course, with its high difficulty and no skill-assist, this is a feat close to no-one can do.

Including normal Artisan-related skills, Engineer grants three Crafting Skills that give the user the ability to make machines through Skill assistance. These are [Machine Creation], which lets them create any regular machines, [Drone Creation] that lets them make drones, machines that can be remotely controlled and even store simple magic formulas in them, and [Automata Creation], which allows the Engineer creates lifelike machines, in other words, Automatas. 

Alf's comment: Hey...Flint could make Automatas without the skill even before we met him, didn't he?

Mira's comment: ...why are all the crafters in our Guild so norm-breaking?

12