Kigal-Note/Magician Classes: Enchanter
450 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Enchanter
Type: Magician Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • MP at 100 or more
  • MAG at 100 or more
  • Clear the Quest: "Enchanting Night".
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • MP growth increase [Small]
    • MAG growth increase [Small]
  • Unlocks skills related to support-type magic.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Enchanter Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Chant Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Enchantment Magic Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Support Reinforcement Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Concentration Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Parallel Thinking Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Chant Reduction Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Enfeeblement Magic Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Magic Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

The Enchanter class is one of the most "harmless" magician-line classes that are not a healing-type class, but by all means, do not be fooled. This class may be the worst magician you have the unfortunate of meeting on the battlefield, while also being one of the most reliable allies if they are on your side.

Enchanter's main gig is to cast enchantment magic, special spells that reinforce allies' stats, the durability of items, and much more. Later as they advance in their class, they also gain the ability to use enfeeblement spells that decreases the stats of the target instead, something they would rather want to use on their enemeis rather than their allies.

Some Artisans that create weapons, armors, or accessories chooses this class as a Sub Class since they then can start learning how to grant everlasting enchantment effects on their creations. Do note that there is a limit on how many enchantments a single item can have. If it obtains too many enchantments, the item will fall apart on itself and be destroyed. 

Revi's comment: And I who was wondering why in Terra Sol Flint got this class...

Noire's comment: It's not that fancy. I can do the same with runes. But I will give the old lizard points for not giving up.

13