Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Samurai
394 9 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Samurai
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Advance
Unlock Requirements:
  • Class: Ronin
  • STR: 300
  • DEX: 300
  • Skill: [Sword Arts] at Lv.50.
  • Having completed the Legacy Quest, [Code of a Samurai].
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • STR growth increase [Normal]
    • VIT growth increase [Normal]
    • DEX growth increase [Normal]
  • Improves proficiency with sword-related skills, especially those related to katana-type weapons.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Samurai Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Battle Recovery Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Samurai Sword Arts Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Clear Soul Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Finishing Slash Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Instant Step Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Battle Meditation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Onslaught Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Soul of Sword Lv.1]

Description:

The Samurai is the common Warrior-line class found in the country of Wakoku. There exist several different variants specializing in different weapons, but the standard Samurai makes use of the katana, a single-edged sword with some of the greatest cutting power among swords.

A Samurai is constantly calm and collected, which is represented in the class granting the [Clear Soul] skill which keeps the user calm at any time while also preventing mental status ailments to a certain degree, and [Battle Meditation], which recovers the user's MP passively while they are in combat, similar to the HP-recovering [Battle Recovery], another skill that this class grants.

As one would expect, the Samurai class has a strong focus on Wakoku-styled swordplay, which revolves around killing the opponent in one fell slash. This comes in the form of not only the [Samurai Sword Arts], but also the [Finishing Slash] skill, a skill that drastically improves the strength of Arts that involves a bladed weapon, but at the cost of not being able to use another Art again before the cooldown period of this skill has passed.

[Instant Step] allows the Samurai to quickly charge into an attack or use it for a quick backstep away from an enemy attack, [Onslaught] allows the Samurai to use their Arts with less SP, and finally, the [Soul of Sword] skill. This skill requires special swords to be used because it releases sealed entities in these special swords and has them fight alongside the Samurai. A fine skill for those who live by the swords, now also guarded by the sword.

Mira's comment: Grr, I should have taken this class!

Alf's comment: And have your gambling desires calmed down by that soul-skill thing?

Mira's comment: Good point. Forget I said anything.

13