Kigal-Note/Monster Skills: [Dragon Breath (Darkness)]
415 5 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Dragon Breath (Darkness)
Skill Type: Monster Skill
Skill Tier: 2
Attribute: Darkness
Effect:
  • Consumes MP and SP for a breath-attack that inflicts damage of the Darkness attribute.
    • The damage of the attack is based on this skill's levels and the consumption of MP and SP.
    • Ignores resistance towards the Darkness attribute based on this skill's level.

Description:

The Dragon Breath is the most iconic weapon of the dragon species. It is a blast of energy released from the dragon's mouth, inbound with the attribute of the beast.

Other species outside dragons can learn this skill, but they require to have some connection to the dragon lineage. The best method is to obtain the [Dragon Power] skill in some way, but like with the skill's real owners, the copycat can only obtain the breath of the attribute they have a "Technique User" title of.

Creatures with real dragon linage have access to several, but anyone else can only obtain a single Dragon Breath skill, and it is recommended to take the one attributes the user is the most familiar with, as it is will produce the most damage with the lowest probability for a backlash of damage.

Garami's comment: After reading this, there's no other choice for me to take, is there?

Zaria's comment: Great. The boss has turned even more monstrous...

14