Kigal-Note/Monsters/Dragons: Azi Dahaka
1.2k 4 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Azi Dahaka
Rank: S+
Type: Divine Evil Dragon
Lifespan: Uncalculatable
Attribute: Curse, Darkness, Heretic
Traits: Divine Dragon, Evil Dragon, Multi-Headed

Description:

Azi Dahaka is a unique Evil Dragon who has ascended into a Divine Dragon while also keeping its identity as an Evil Dragon intact. It is one of the worst among the Thirteen Calamities and has been imprisoned in a location of unknown nature. 

Despite its reputation, this Evil Dragon is said to slavishly follow any orders that the Ultimate Gods may give him, so this "imprisonment" may just be a prelude for a grand Quest that could shake the continents in the same manner as an Ultimate Disaster.

Appearance:

Azi Dahaka is a unique, three-headed dragon with pale-grey scales, bloodred eyes, and three sets of bat-like wings. He is a bipedal dragon who wears a dark cape on his back and grey pants, as well as jet-black chains on his arms, legs, and around his three necks. 

Abilities:

Average HP: S Average MP: S+ Average SP: S
Average STR: A+ Average VIT: A+ Average MAG: S++
Average RES: S+ Average SPD: A+ Average DEX: A+
Average INT: B+ Rarity: Unique Danger Rank: S+

Azi Dahaka is a dragon who has mastered literally all types of magic, even divine magic is his to use. This allows him to have a countermove for anything magical in nature, as he would be available to use the same spell and knows how it works.

A more devastating ability of Azi Dahaka is that every drop of his blood can create a new B-ranked Evil Dragon. This means the longer one struggles to defeat this dragon of evil, the greater his army of Evil Dragon pawns will grow.

In the end, the only reasonable way to defeat this Calamity is to take him out with a single hit that he cannot negate, which means one needs to somehow prevent him from using his magical knowledge to full use, and if that doesn't work, have a mean to stop him from birthing new Evil Dragons.

Garami's comment: ...no way. Just no way. Nu-uh, never.

Filyn's comment: S-stop being such a wuss! This ain't so d-dangerous...I can take him! Seriously! Definitely! ...maybe...perhaps...

23