Kigal-Note/Monsters/Slime: Slime King
462 0 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Name: Slime King
Rank: S- (C+)
Type: Slime
Lifespan: 500 Years
Attribute: Acid
Traits: Slime, Semi-Liquid, Royal Monster

Description:

A Slime King is a special variant of slimes. It is a rival to the Slime Lord, but with some differences.

The Lord is a slime with strong stats and lacks an attribute who also prefers to prey on other slime monsters along with other living beings. The King, however, has weaker stats, is influenced not only by its racial attributes but by those each individual owns independently, and it has several Leadership Skills and is often seen working together with other slimes and non-slime monsters. 

If one is to meet either of those two, then 10 out of 10 want to meet the Slime King, as he will have more knowledge and empathy for other living creatures. 

A Slime King is on the top-10 list for C-ranked monsters that will most likely act as a guardian deity for villages far from civilization. 

Appearance:

A Slime King has a large, gelatinous body bigger than a carriage. They are normally grey in color, but this will change based on their elemental "Technique User" titles except [Acid Technique User], which is a requirement for the slime to evolve into a Slime King. 

The Water attribute will give the slime a blue body, while the Fire attribute grants a red one, and so on. When the Slime King has two titles of an equal rank, their bodies will give off two colors, one that acts as the base color and one that acts in the form of a pattern. This pattern differs between the individual Slime Kings.

Abilities:

Average HP: C+ Average MP: C- Average SP: C+
Average STR: C- Average VIT: C- Average MAG: D+
Average RES: C- Average SPD: D+ Average DEX: C+
Average INT: E Rarity: C Danger Rank: D+

A Slime King has quite the veritable status and can adapt to almost any strategy, making each Slime King a unique threat compared to others of the same race.

The common points among the various Slime Kings are that they will use Acid attribute skills in some shape, so equipment and skills against that are obligatory when facing them.

It is also important to note that a Slime King has high vitality and recovery-ability, not to mention they are slippery and can change their body to almost any shape possible, so a long-term battle plan is recommended. One should rather focus on trapping the Slime King and finish it off with one massive attack they cannot defend from.

As with other Royal Monsters, a Slime King is exceptional when it comes to leadership, so forget about facing a Slime King if it leads a group of monsters. It is just not worth it.

Thyst's comment: Hmm, a Slime King came out from a Dungeon created by using the Magic Stone of a Slime Lord...the irony.

Onyx's comment: This must be Garami's influence again. What other Dungeon Master takes so much care about her pawns? I still do not understand how well these "trust exercises" will be...

14