Kigal-Note/Extra Skills: [Shuten-Doji – Sake-Loving Oni]
623 10 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Skill: Shuten-Doji - Sake-Loving Oni
Skill Type: Extra Skill
Skill Tier: Ex
Attribute: Poison
Effect:
  • Creates and controls poisonous sake that can either corrode the target like acid or inflict various status ailments to them.
    • Types of status ailments: Poison, Intoxication, Charm, Sadness, Laughter, and Anger.
    • Status ailment stack value: 20 * this skill's level.
  • Grants various effects while the skill user is affected by the Intoxication status ailment:
    • Increase in all stats. Depends on the status ailment stack value.
    • Recovers HP, MP, and SP by consuming alcohol. The amount depends on the quality and rarity of the alcohol.
    • The user retains all mental capabilities while under the Intoxication status ailment. 
    • Alcohol created by this skill's first effect cannot be used to trigger this second effect.
  • Negates any negative effects of the Intoxication status ailment of the skill user and their allies.
    • Includes damage to the skill user's body due to Intoxication.
    • The number of allies that can be affected by this effect is; 2 * this skill's level.
    • The affected parties can choose to become drunk, but will still not take any other negative effects. This skill's second effect will still work.

Description:

[Shuten-Doji - Sake-Loving Oni] is an Extra Skill that can be obtained on the continent of Luxuria and is said to represent one of the three worst monstrous yokais that live there.

This skill is representing a special oni that is said to love sake. Reproducing this trait is the skill's effect to allow the skill-user to recover by consuming alcohol, essentially turning it into a type of potion instead. 

The skill-user is also immune to any negative effects of alcohol and the Intoxication status ailment, and they can even share this ability with some of their allies to a certain extent. The skill-user themselves will also gain a small, temporary boost to their stats, depending on the quality of the brew they drink.

However, even if the body cannot take harm from the alcohol, the skill user can still decide whenever they want to become drunk or not.

The real strength behind this skill is the ability to create a sake that can either act as an incredible corrosive liquid or be used to inflict various status ailments related to the state people come into when they are drunk. The taste of the sake depends on the user's own brewing abilities, but the skill user cannot taste this sake nor become drunk by it no matter what.

Garami's comment: Tch~. And here I thought I could finally get my own personal stack of sake...

Mira's comment: Please, no matter what, don't take it!!

16