Kigal-Note/Titles: Diligent Worker
342 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Title Name: Diligent Worker
Acquisition condition:
  • Title: [Overworker]
  • Work for 120 hours in a row without decent rest.
Effects:
  • Reduces SP loss for normal actions [Normal]
Rewards:
  • Skill: [Exhaustion Resistance]
  • Skill: [Starvation Resistance]
Description:

Hey, good job with your work there, you worker ant...seriously, get some rest. Pronto. Capiche?

Further Information:

The [Diligent Worker] title is the advanced title of [Overworker] and one of the main requirements for people to obtain the [Diligence] Extra Skill.

It is one of the "easier" Virtue-related titles one can obtain if you ignore that one needs intense mental endurance to withstand working for 5 whole days without a single break, not to mention enough SP-reduction skills to survive the ordeal. 

The title's effect will cut down the SP needed for normal actions, such as walking and punching. Stuff not related to skills.

One of the skills rewarded is [Exhaustion Resistance],  a Resistance Skill that reduces the odds of being inflicted with the "Exhaustion" status ailment and lets the user ignore natural exhaustion that builds up in their body, but it cannot negate it.

The second skill granted as a title-reward is [Starvation Resistance]. It is an evolved/merged skill from [Hunger Resistance] and [Thirst Resistance]. This skill allows the user to ignore physical problems that occur due to the lack of food and drink, but it cannot negate them. It also reduces the chance of being inflicted with the status ailments "Hunger" and "Thirst" from other skills.

Garami's comment: Just what kinda sweatshop do you have to work for to get this title!?

Alf's comment: A submarine-one...

Garami's comment: ...he got it, didn't he? ...sweet dreams. You deserve it.

13