Kigal-Note/Warrior Classes: Pugilist (ver 2)
296 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Class:
Pugilist
Type: Warrior Class
Rank: Intermediate
Unlock Requirements:
  • Having cleared the Legacy Quest: [The Path of the Fist].
  • Have the [Close Quarters Combat] skill at Lv.10 or higher
Effects:
  • Alters the growth of mentioned stats:
    • SP growth increase [Small]
    • STR growth increase [Small]
  • Improves proficiency with martial arts-related skills.
Skills obtained by advancing in the Pugilist Class:
Obtained from Main Class only: [Elemental Fist Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.1: [Martial Arts: Fist Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.1: [Martial Arts: Kick Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.10: [Energy Warfare Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.20: [Vital Point Knowledge Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.30: [Ki Manipulation Lv.1]
Obtained at Lv.40: [Martial Arts: Combination Lv.1] Obtained at Lv.50: [Combat Reinforcement Lv.1]

Description:

The Pugilist is a Warrior-line class that uses hand-to-hand combat over the choice of using a weapon.

Pugilists deal less damage with each attack compared to a swordsman, but due to not needing to take the time needed to swing a sword around, they can chain multiple attacks in the same time span as it takes a swordsman to land a single slash.

The class does not come without demerits, as a Pugilist needs to be dressed light to be able to perform their more acrobatic, and powerful, martial arts. This makes it vital for them to learn the art of dodging enemy attacks, as their defenses will be extremely thin due to the lack of decent armor. 

On the other hand, thanks to the class focusing on using the body, one will be able to use even more of the "potential" that is better known to the world as "status values", even if it is not including the usage of weapons.

Pugilists use Martial Arts-type battle arts, and it grants its user with three of these skills: Fist, Kick, and Combination. Fist involves battle arts that are strictly punching moves. The same goes for [Martial Arts: Kick] and kicking moves.

[Martial Arts: Combination], however, is different. With it, the user can perform new sorts of battle arts by combining the Martial Arts-related battle arts they already possess. While chaining battle arts is by no need a rarity among talented warriors, this skill produces new battle arts that increase the Pugilist's freedom in combat above simply using battle arts after battle arts.

In addition to Martial Arts, a Pugilist is also granted [Energy Warfare] that increases their stats by consuming SP, [Vital Point Knowledge] that gives them an instinctive knowledge of where to strike to deal the most damage, and also [Combat Reinforcement] which passively improves their general combat abilities.

Finally, the [Ki Manipulation] skill allows the Pugilist to use several special, and strange, Martial Arts with effects that are closer to magic than battle arts. Only those who dedicate their lives to martial arts will know more about these techniques.

Ciara's comment: Ki...don't tell me-!

Garami's comment: No, Lily can't produce K*meh*mehas. 

Ciara's comment: There are no hopes or dreams in this shitty isekai...

14